Sign in to follow this  

Frozen Ocean race 4/19

Going to visit my Dad and found this track by his house. Thinking about racing there, C class. How many laps do they run and what do I need for Tire selection. Thanks to anyone that helps.

Im pretty sure its a hard packed track. I know it used to be hard for some novices because its a difficult track but they re-did about 85% of it.. For c class they probably do about 3-5 laps.

I havnt been there since about 1998 but it was a fun track from what i remember...... lots of jumps

Frozen is a good track,and has great people running it. You will have fun there. The track will be groomed and watered for the race. Expect muddy conditions for practice. I would recommend soft/intermediate tires. The moto is 10 min which equals 4 laps I think.

Did you end up racing there this weekend?..I was there and the new track layout was awesome

What did they change up? I heard it was never a real novice friendly track..

What did they change up? I heard it was never a real novice friendly track..

They changed alot actually..they made the jumps a little safer...theres one down hill double that looks bad but really isnt....and there tabletops have steep landings making it hard for a good landing for novices(me)