KTM runs like crap

hey guys im new here and definatly a newbie on 2 strokes. i have a 2002 ktm 50 pro senior. i took it out to the track and it ran fine but it would foul the plug after about an hour of riding and i was on the gas hard almost the whole time. then i tried to start it up once and it had no compression what so ever. i was told it could be the piston ring so the first thing i checked was kickstart gears and clutch. found out the little nut holding all that shit together was loose so i torqued it down to 25lbs like it says. then tore the motor down.. nothing was wrong at all. put all new gaskets in and went to fire it up and nothing.. it has back pressure now. i also put in a new plug in. i was running castor927 in the fuel and was told by a different shop to run this k2 mix. the only way it starts is if i have the choke on and hold it wide open. it probly takes 10 kicks or so tho. i set the air mixture screw to 3 turns like the book says. it runs fine only if i have the throttle pulled a little. it will not idle at all. i need some help guys

jetting, 3 turn for the fuel screw is too much, that mean you need to change your (pilot?) jet

wait for further advise

how old r u? is it yours or your sons

how old r u? is it yours or your sons
jetting, 3 turn for the fuel screw is too much, that mean you need to change your (pilot?) jet

wait for further advise

its mine and i am 21.

i turned it out 1 turn 2 turns 3 turns lol still shitty. i also completly cleaned the carb and still nothing. is there somthing i can check while the carb is out? also its not an ignition problem, it has a brand new stator and when i checked for spark the spark was blue..

maybe your to big for it?

This.

ya think??? its just a pit bike..

sounds like your jetting sucks. What's your elevation, and how much compression does it have? When 2-strokes are jetted correctly they won't idle. Just the way it is.

Im pretty sure its not a pit bike, its a child's race bike.

no matter how you try to modify it, this bikes made for somone that weighs 40 pounds, your simply to big for it, the engines, clutch and gearing isn't set up for somone your size.

if you want a pit bike get a tt-r 110 or a china bike, a KTM 50 is going to be unreliable and run poorly with somone your size on it.