Suspension sag for YZ fork question

I installed a new 2009 YZ fork on my 2005 TTR125L, then drilled a lower hole for the rear shock mount to even things out. I have it steering and handling well. My question is, if I order stiffer fork springs (33 or 34 kg instead of stock), would it throw off the fork sag enough to change my good handling set up? I don't want to have to lower the fork in the clamps too much more, as my tire might hit the front fender (not that I've ever done that:banghead: ) I am 130 lbs, and the rear shock seems to have the right preload for me just the way it is. On a seperate note, has anyone found a longer rear shock to bolt up, that would increase rear travel? Or do you have to do the whole YZ conversion thing?

Myself, I have .44's in the front end, and my rear end handles OK for me, doesn't do anything wierd.

One thing to keep in mind when playing with front springs is the TTR125LE is 198 lbs and the YZ 85 is only 156 lbs, so if you're using a spring calculator and using your rider weight as the input, you'll have to add some lbs to rider weight to compensate for the heavier bike now that you've done the swap.

Of course, the YZ fork components weigh more than the TTR components, but that's another thing to think about.....say, 35 lbs heavier rider weight to get the right springs?

I was told to use weight for a 125 two stroke to set my rider weight.

so if I need a spring on a yz 125 to be a .44 then i would use it for the ttr/yz fork.cannon race craft is great when you need springs..

I was told to use weight for a 125 two stroke to set my rider weight.

so if I need a spring on a yz 125 to be a .44 then i would use it for the ttr/yz fork.cannon race craft is great when you need springs..

Cannon Rocks.....just because they don't have the spring, doesn't mean you're SOL----they'll make whatever your heart (and pocketbook) desires.

They custom made some seat springs for an antique farm tractor seat for me for about half of what I thought it would cost.

I met them at the dealer show in indy and they are real nice people.