Chisolm

Reed's a.........uh, what's the point?.....

Stewart will kick his whiny ass in Vegas and then it will be said and done!...If Reedy can dish it out....he'd better be able to take it!

....and NO....in case your all wondering.....I'm not a Reed fan!

um... thats hate speech right there...... :banghead:

Did you not type this?????

"SUSPEND CHISOM FOR LAS VEGAS and GO ALESSI!!!!!!!!!"

I believe you did so stop back peddling and admit it, you want Alessi to take Stewart out.

back peddling??? wow, ok man...:banghead: if alessi holds him up some so be it, i don't think he should be "taken out"... but if alessi happened to get in the way some i wouldn't be pissed off, what goes around comes around

so if you got that alessi should take out stewart from "go alessi"... then your the idiot here!

back peddling??? wow, ok man...:banghead: if alessi holds him up some so be it, i don't think he should be "taken out"... but if alessi happened to get in the way some i wouldn't be pissed off, what goes around comes around

so if you got that alessi should take out stewart from "go alessi"... then your the idiot here!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i will say it go alessi take james out like you did tedesco a few years back... now that would be classic to see. seems how i will be there in person to see it live... then a big riot would follow and all the reed fans and bubba fans would be brawling that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet lmao.. just a joke of course dont call the naacp on me lol....:banghead: :banghead:

no seriously though i want to see a good race in vegas not a demolition derby if i wanted to see that i would have saved money and went down to the fair and watched a bunch of non-atheletes crash each other.. but i wouldnt mind seeing reed and stewart brawl in the middle of the track after its all said and done so we could see whos the bigger bad ass once and for all. but that might hurt the packio fight ratings..lol:thumbsup:

all in fun everyone is taking this crap way to serious you all should take a chill pill and go ride to releive youre stress..

Im a big reed fan as he is a fellow country men ,but im also a big fan of james .Im confident james would not have wanted it to end like this at all.Reed may have put a late charge on to try and repass james for the lead but thanks to kyle we will never know:banghead:.In my opinioon the race up too that point was awsome and CLEAN.Anyone who questions reeds pass on james is an idiot.Nobody just gives up on a championship like that , nobody.You got to earn it.

Kyle chisolm needs to be made an example of Becuase that was just straight out of line and cast a shadow over his whole team These guys are proffessinals and to act like amateurs like this is rediculous.Him missing 1 race is nothing , he was battling just to make it to the main anyways.

this is getting to be rediculous..... i cant believe how many people are so in love with james. its disgusting to say the least.. i think its funny these people making excuses for stewy are the same people who bash j law.. lol

stewart is a total dush in imo..... the podium speach is what pisses me off totaly obvious he knew what unfolded... i just wanted them to battle to the end and jisum ruined it for all of us fans.. he is a friggen idiot no if ands or butts about it.. and for the record im not a reed fan neither but i think he definately got the shitty end of the stick in this one.. i hope reed and stewart both crash out in vegas and kdub wins the main. lol just my 2 cents.

ok now lets here all the lame ass exuses for stewart again.. im totaly used to hearing it... the board is all ears for you bubba fans now....:banghead: :banghead:

If you have been to an SX you know they don't go straight to the podium after the race, right? Envision this........his mechanic and manager tell him what happened before he gets on the podium. Thus he would know about it.

How did Jisum ruin it for us fans........? I still don't get that one. Almost everyone says JS would have won anyway....so how did we get robbed? If anything we have more to talk about. :banghead:

If you have been to an SX you know they don't go straight to the podium after the race, right? Envision this........his mechanic and manager tell him what happened before he gets on the podium. Thus he would know about it.

How did Jisum ruin it for us fans........? I still don't get that one. Almost everyone says JS would have won anyway....so how did we get robbed? If anything we have more to talk about. :banghead:

well im not almost any one... just because some people think reed wouldnt have got back around him doesnt meen there 100 percent right .. for example reed may have caused bubba to mess up, and got back around you dont know for sure. no one does, because jisum interupted reed and bubbas rythm.. and ya i know if a frog had wings yaya ... but for argument sake youre opinion is not the only one out there. :banghead:

JS beating him all those times heads up is even more reason for anyone on TT to be thoroughly pissed off that they had to watch any kind of interferance. Its not often we are treated to a battle that close. I had to watch Stewart run away with the outdoor title and win all those supercross races this year without much of a battle for the lead. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Stewart doesn't need the help, but I have to sit here and watch Chisholm pull that crap when stewart is already leading the race. If your not upset about the actions of Chisholm your not a real fan of the sport. Book that!

Great post !!I agree 97% I still believe chad has enough to take the win in las vegas though .Im a fan what can i say:thumbsup:

I cant believe some of the posts on here.After seeing a boring 24-0 outdoor season i would have thought people would be pumped to see some one putting on a fight .Instead you wanna knock him down and criticize every move he makes..........please.

well im not almost any one... just because some people think reed wouldnt have got back around him doesnt meen there 100 percent right .. for example reed may have caused bubba to mess up, and got back around you dont know for sure. no one does, because jisum interupted reed and bubbas rythm.. and ya i know if a frog had wings yaya ... but for argument sake youre opinion is not the only one out there. :banghead:

Of course you aren't just anyone just like when I said almost everyone I was referring to more than just my opinion.:banghead:

dude jisum.. are you friggen serious... you are a real peice of work but i will say this all the money in the world and a factory ride wouldnt have kept me from busting youre face at the end of the night... i know thats pretty jlawish of me but jisum is a toal jack ass for sure un friggen beleivable.......

Hell........I was on the edge of my seat when Reed knocked JS into the T-blocks....question was...would James come back and serve some back to Reed?

Answer was....JS is racing proactively for a championship that he knows he can win, where as Reed is racing reactively in a championship he knows that he's losing!

Watch it over in HD in slow mo...I did like 10 times. Chisolm was locked up on the brakes from the moment he came down from the table into the corner trying to stop...heck he almost took out stewart too. He tried to scrub as much speed off before getting off the brakes at the last second trying to turn to AVOID Reed. Unintentional imho.

Watch it over in HD in slow mo...I did like 10 times. Chisolm was locked up on the brakes from the moment he came down from the table into the corner trying to stop...heck he almost took out stewart too. He tried to scrub as much speed off before getting off the brakes at the last second trying to turn to AVOID Reed. Unintentional imho.

I'm not saying your wrong, you may very well be right, but at that level of competition i think the riders have enough control to avoid that situation. I am an amateur B class rider and could have avoided that, just like i'm sure you could have... Just based off of line choice and pure speed entering that corner, i think it was intentional. :banghead:

but at that level of competition i think the riders have enough control to avoid that situation.

haha these guys are precise like a surgeon with maintaining lines. even your sunday squid wearing a wife beater, no helmet and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth could have avoided that.

haha these guys are precise like a surgeon with maintaining lines. even your sunday squid wearing a wife beater, no helmet and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth could have avoided that.

That was my point, just without the analogy. lol

Ok. Should we call you the official fan police? It didn't matter....JS was going to win anyway. You said yourself he doesn't need the help. Why are you so bent out of shape over this? All Chisolm did was speed JS pulling away process up. Book that! :banghead:

I Know!!! That is what I am upset about! If Chad is easily discouraged his pit crew should get him a pat on the shoulder as he goes by. Anything to keep the racing that tight. Bookmark it!