Chisolm

The odd part about this whole discussion, no matter which side you are on with this debate, if we all met at some track most would get along because we share the same passion for the sport of MX.

:banghead: :banghead: Some people are thin skinned, some aren't.......but we all love riding. :banghead: Group hug. :banghead:

Yeah ok buddy. He says what's on his mind. How many racers do that?

Erin bates: So that was a good race for you, tell me what you were thinking out there.

Racer: yeah it was good thanks to my craftsman, diet coke, tonka. I couldn't have done it without my sponsors, Hanes, fisher price, visa, and rubber tire company.

They all better do it or the sponsors get ticked off.

It's the excuses that are lame, and there always seems to be some kind of convenient excuse when he's not first.

I still like his "Kyle Chisholm?... who's that?" comment :banghead:

Fwiw, I think that banning KC from Vegas is a bit much. But that's just me I suppose.

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/supercross/2009/04/27/l-m-racing-issues-statement-regarding-chisholm

Where in any of my previous posts in this thread did I mention season stats? Are we now talking stats instead of odds? Why are you always fishing for new arguments and diversions instead of just staying on topic?

You didn't...what are you going to base your odds on....practice, heat, main?????????

This was already covered...not avoided. All I know is Chisholm hit Reed and a gap opened up between him and Stewart. Seems pretty black and white/cause and effect. I think that gap that wasn't there right before Chisholm hit Reed has something to do with Chisholm hitting Reed.

You still haven't answered.......or maybe I missed it...it happens. So exactly why do you think Reed's lap times slowed? Notice I didn't ask about the gap right after they hit, which was minimal at best anyway.

There is a sticky called "Trolling, personal attacks" I think his post is sort of like "personal attacks"...but what you do is a combination of both in large quantity.

So upon further thought, is calling out the board troll really a personal attack? And when you compare 6 to 7600...who needs the time out more?

I was wondering when you would bring post count into it. :banghead:

exmlb please find your way back to the sport of baseball im so sick of seeing your name in every thread i read

Then stop comming here, i enjoy discussions with him and many other people here. We dont need another whiney b*tch.

:banghead:

you! agreeing with Josh? hell froze over!

I have a few times.....I agreed with big bore maico too :banghead: ....twice in the last 2 days! :banghead: Contrary to some TT'ers beliefs I don't disagree to disagree.......all the time anyway.

I was wondering when you would bring post count into it. :banghead:
:banghead:

I am not going to bother pulling embedded responses out of the quote. All of that has been addressed anyhow. I will say that you are probably right that the gap right after they hit was minimal...because right before they hit Reed was right on JBS's rear wheel...so not sure what the point is. Will give you extra points for pointing out the obvious :banghead:

Ya missed this one. Thought you would have been all over that one.

Reed would later say he was so hot after the incident that it was hard to focus, and indeed it all added up to Stewart’s 11th win of the season, and a six-point lead heading into this weekend’s Vegas finale.

this is why Reed wont be champ, if he lets that lose his focus then he aint going to overcome stewart.

this is why Reed wont be champ, if he lets that lose his focus then he aint going to overcome stewart.
Agreed. In addition proving he can go faster, I think Stewart is proving he is mentally tougher than Reed. Chad will probably need a new Strategy in 2010.

Don't care to read 36 pages, so sorry if it's a repost. If it's still not clear to you after this video, I don't know what to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37cp56Tlh_I

we have moved a bit past that now, he may or may not have done it on purpose, either way i dont think it affected the outcome, stewart hasnt lost to reed yet when he stays up and he stayed up that night, i dont see how the end would of been any different.

Don't care to read 36 pages, so sorry if it's a repost. If it's still not clear to you after this video, I don't know what to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37cp56Tlh_I

Almost hitting Stewarts back tire: Clear

Braking the whole time and sliding in: Clear

Quickly turning in before T-boning Reed: Clear

Changed the outcome of the race: Not Clear

Almost hitting Stewarts back tire: Clear

Braking the whole time and sliding in: Clear

Quickly turning in before T-boning Reed: Clear

Changed the outcome of the race: Not Clear

Letting JS past in the previous turn and then getting back on the gas: Clear

Coming into a turn way the hell too hot for a lapped rider: Clear

Took CR's line away causing him to slow down and take a slower line through the turn: Clear

The excuse that he was racing for position also BS since 11th and 12th can be seen at the beginning the entire whoops section behind him: Clear

I do agree that it's not clear that it changed the outcome...but we'll never know. It's gotta get into a riders head when they don't feel like they can pass lapped traffic without being intentionally taken out.