Chisolm

Not disputing that and I am not sure why you are comparing them.....why not bring in the Reed grabbing JS thing......they weren't lapped riders either. I was giving examples of things that have happened this season that were intentional and maybe should have been addressed by the FIM but weren't.
Because when two riders are fighting for a position, we nearly expect intentional stuff to happen. But for lapped rider, they should "disappear" in a perfect world, not trying to keep up with the leader.

Reed grabbing is another issue and more importantly, it was off the track.

Because when two riders are fighting for a position, we nearly expect intentional stuff to happen. But for lapped rider, they should "disappear" in a perfect world, not trying to keep up with the leader.

Reed grabbing is another issue and more importantly, it was off the track

"Another issue" is my point..completely different issue......I am using them as examples of what the FIM hasn't acted on......get it???

Reed grabbing is another issue
"Another issue" is my point..completely different issue......I am using them as examples of what the FIM hasn't acted on......get it???

The neck grab was a brotherly neck massage, nothing more, nothing less. He wanted to slap him on the butt, but at the same time wanted to keep it politically correct. :banghead:

They didn't act on it because the rules are vague on that matter.

http://ronronmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=251:the-truth-about-the-reedbubba-controversy&catid=35:supercross-news&Itemid=132

I don't know about the Millsaps/Alessi thing but a lapper has NO business trying to pace and screw in a leaders battle, let alone in front of 2 blue flags...after he was nearly stopped and looking back.

Racers stuffing each other in corners during a battle for a position is as old as the sport but they can't create a bad precedent with lappers fooling around.

They didn't act on it because the rules are vague on that matter.

http://ronronmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=251:the-truth-about-the-reedbubba-controversy&catid=35:supercross-news&Itemid=132

I don't know about the Millsaps/Alessi thing but a lapper has NO business trying to pace and screw in a leaders battle, let alone in front of 2 blue flags...after he was nearly stopped and looking back.

Racers stuffing each other in corners during a battle for a position is as old as the sport but they can't create a bad precedent with lappers fooling around.

Let me see if I can make this as simple for you as possible.......I AGREE with you on the lapper part....get it! The others were just examples of what the FIM has NOT acted on this year that maybe they should have......again IMO.

Salt Lake was one of the best races i have ever seen until Chisolm thought he was a somebody!!!!

I think it is Alessi's job to cut off Chisolm..... force him into the parking lot and beat him till the can't walk..... BUT Alessi should not touch Stewart let him and Reed do their thing.

Salt Lake was one of the best races i have ever seen until Chisolm thought he was a somebody!!!!

I think it is Alessi's job to cut off Chisolm..... force him into the parking lot and beat him till the can't walk..... BUT Alessi should not touch Stewart let him and Reed do their thing.

Where and when would you like to see Alessi cut off Chisholm?

Let me see if I can make this as simple for you as possible.......I AGREE with you on the lapper part....get it! The others were just examples of what the FIM has NOT acted on this year that maybe they should have......again IMO.
I guess my stand on this got lost somewhere. You think his move was not intentional, then proceeded to mention the Millsaps/Alessi incident.
Old news. Everyone knew he was going to get fined and the ban happened days ago.

I still don't think it was intentional. A huge lack of judgement, yes. Just like I don't think Reed grabbing the back of JS's neck was anything short of being unsportsmanlike conduct for getting beat, or that Milsapps t-bone of Alessi was an accident.......:banghead: :banghead: :foul: But the FIM is always right. :banghead:

BTW..did you happen to watch the race again and see Reeds line the previous 2 laps........if you did you know you were wrong.

I just wanted to clear the point that I think Chisholm HAD some intention behind this (you don't pace Reed by accident :banghead: ) and that you can't really compare it with 2 riders racing for the same position. :banghead:

I guess my stand on this got lost somewhere. You think his move was not intentional, then proceeded to mention the Millsaps/Alessi incident.

I just wanted to clear the point that I think Chisholm HAD some intention behind this (you don't pace Reed by accident :banghead: ) and that you can't really compare it with 2 riders racing for the same position. :banghead:

Wow.......no I do not think he intended to tap Reed in that corner. Do I think he should have waited to get going until Reed passed him yes. Should he have not run that section that quick..NO. Hopefully this makes sense.

Have there been other incidents on the track that maybe the FIM should have looked at and didn't or did and didn't do anything about.....IMO yes.

Wow.......no I do not think he intended to tap Reed in that corner. Do I think he should have waited to get going until Reed passed him yes. Should he have not run that section that quick..NO. Hopefully this makes sense.

Have there been other incidents on the track that maybe the FIM should have looked at and didn't or did and didn't do anything about.....IMO yes.

Euh, YES, he should have. He passed right by yet ANOTHER blue flag in that section. Blue flags are not decorations. They mean slow down to safely get out of faster traffic. They are NOT just a suggestion.

He knew this because he parked for Stewart, why didn't he do it for Reed since he was parked already? Unless he had something else in mind of course.

Euh, YES, he should have. He passed right by yet ANOTHER blue flag in that section. Blue flags are not decorations. They mean slow down to safely get out of faster traffic. They are NOT just a suggestion.

He knew this because he parked for Stewart, why didn't he do it for Reed since he was parked already? Unless he had something else in mind of course.

This is what I meant to say..........He should not have run that section that fast.:banghead:

He pulled a bone head move by pulling out in front of Reed and forced him to go wide in that corner when JS went by. I still don't think his intention was to hit Reed in the next corner.

This is what I meant to say..........He should not have run that section that fast.:banghead:

He pulled a bone head move by pulling out in front of Reed and forced him to go wide in that corner when JS went by. I still don't think his intention was to hit Reed in the next corner.

Hell, I'll say only he knows for sure.

honestly I doubt alessi gives two farts about chad's beef with james will not risk his career for his (chad's) pride

same here, alessi is better than that to take someone out especially if he pulls that on stewart,if he does, than we will be pointing our fingers at reed, if reed wins the race like that, that would be pathetic.... reeds a whiny b*tch any ways:p

same here, alessi is better than that to take someone out especially if he pulls that on stewart,if he does, than we will be pointing our fingers at reed, if reed wins the race like that, that would be pathetic.... reeds a whiny b*tch any ways:p

Unfortunately, history proves otherwise and although I've seen a lot of growth in him, I won't put an intentional takeout past him. Now, having said that, I think the point is accurate, that he doesn't give enough of a crap about Chad's pride to risk a takeout, teammates or not.

I dunno if the rules are the same over there as it is over here, but in europe a blue flag tells you that the riders coming up from behind is one lap ahead of you, you dont need to slow down or get out of the way (most lappers do tho).

With that being said, I think Chisholm's intentions was to get in between JS and CR slowing CR down, but CR was moving to fast for him and he ended up tapping his rear wheel. It was never a take out attempt, to me it looked like a 'get in the way attempt' gone wrong.

Anyone who believes the Chisolm move was not intentional in any way probably also believes that the banksters had nothing to do with the recent 700 billion rip off.

Now get back to ya burger Joe Bob.