Chisolm

ROFLMAO.....they just keep joining TT and posting. :banghead: :banghead: The 3 R's are hard to come by these days.

With the green revolution so popular these days, I see way more of the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle mentality than ever before...

ya arrogant ass :banghead:

Yes it is still speculation.....If YOU remember right YOU are the one that said the ODDS were better that Stewart would crash.....not me. If you need help with the math my 12 yr old will be home later to help you out...he is getting ready for school right now.
I remember and comprehend perfectly fine.

I said odds were better that Stewart would crash or Reed would win IF STEWARTS TEAMMATE DIDN'T INTERFERE...notice the rest of the first sentence in the quote below. The sentence started with a capital letter, ended with a period, and represented a complete thought. Maybe your 12 year old can help you with sentences.

Odds are better that Stewart would be pressured into a mistake or maybe beaten if Chad wasn't interfered with by Stewart's team mate.

It's pretty obvious why others would say the race was ruined.

Basic literacy aside...and I know it's hard for you to keep up when you argue with every last person over the obvious and trivial...but on the point of the race being ruined...would you not agree that the race would have been "better" had it not been interfered with? Also, can you see how the odds of Reed winning would have been "better" had he not been interfered with?

I see that this particular forum is unfamiliar with exaggeration. I'll have to keep that in mind :banghead: Even then, 5 minuscule mistakes per lap is not uncommon even for the pros. I'm not talking about casing jumps or stalling the bike...I mean even the little things like slightly too much throttle out of a turn or missing the line you needed to be in.

Just listen to Jeff Emig call the race while following what Stewart is doing. As a former champion, Emig can see every single little mistake the riders make. Bubba bobbles all the damn time. In fact, the main reason that Chad Reed was right on Stewart's tail was that Bubba bobbled in the whoops while CR got through clean.

So were exaggerating or not?:banghead:

With the green revolution so popular these days, I see way more of the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle mentality than ever before...

ya arrogant ass :banghead:

:foul::banghead:

Quit name calling, you are hurting my feelings. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Let alone I would hate to see you get a time out for trolling.

I remember and comprehend perfectly fine.

I said odds were better that Stewart would crash or Reed would win IF STEWARTS TEAMMATE DIDN'T INTERFERE...notice the rest of the first sentence in the quote below. The sentence started with a capital letter, ended with a period, and represented a complete thought. Maybe your 12 year old can help you with sentences.

Basic literacy aside...and I know it's hard for you to keep up when you argue with every last person over the obvious and trivial...but on the point of the race being ruined...would you not agree that the race would have been "better" had it not been interfered with? Also, can you see how the odds of Reed winning would have been "better" had he not been interfered with?

Give me a break dude....the odds are the same whether Chisholm tapped Reed or not. Do you think the whole season stats changed because of Chisholm Gate™?

I think the race outcome would have been the same.....past performances show that ODDS are that if Stewart gets in front of Reed he gaps him and wins. The odds stay the same whether Chisholm tapped Reed or not. There was very little time lost........so back to the question that you keep avoiding:

Why do you think Reed got gapped after Chisholm Gate™?

Ya missed this one. Thought you would have been all over that one.

Reed would later say he was so hot after the incident that it was hard to focus, and indeed it all added up to Stewart’s 11th win of the season, and a six-point lead heading into this weekend’s Vegas finale.

Reed would later say he was so hot after the incident that it was hard to focus, and indeed it all added up to Stewart’s 11th win of the season, and a six-point lead heading into this weekend’s Vegas finale.

GDit Josh...I was saving that one for jamesp.

So were exaggerating or not?:banghead:

:banghead:

I suppose you think JS rides every lap 100% perfect. No rider in the entire world rides any lap 100% perfect. There are always small mistakes. It's easy to recover from the small mistakes for the pros...JS is also the best at recovering from the larger mistakes like plowing the front end in the whoops. For other riders that might be the start of a crash, for JS it's a recoverable mistake.

Give me a break dude....the odds are the same whether Chisholm tapped Reed or not. Do you think the whole season stats changed because of Chisholm Gate™?
Where in any of my previous posts in this thread did I mention season stats? Are we now talking stats instead of odds? Why are you always fishing for new arguments and diversions instead of just staying on topic?
I think the race outcome would have been the same.....past performances show that ODDS are that if Stewart gets in front of Reed he gaps him and wins. The odds stay the same whether Chisholm tapped Reed or not. There was very little time lost........so back to the question that you keep avoiding:

Why do you think Reed got gapped after Chisholm Gate™?

This was already covered...not avoided. All I know is Chisholm hit Reed and a gap opened up between him and Stewart. Seems pretty black and white/cause and effect. I think that gap that wasn't there right before Chisholm hit Reed has something to do with Chisholm hitting Reed.

:banghead: :banghead:

Quit name calling, you are hurting my feelings. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Let alone I would hate to see you get a time out for trolling.

There is a sticky called "Trolling, personal attacks" I think his post is sort of like "personal attacks"...but what you do is a combination of both in large quantity.

So upon further thought, is calling out the board troll really a personal attack? And when you compare 6 to 7600...who needs the time out more?

GDit Josh...I was saving that one for jamesp.
Not sure why you were saving it for me. Seems like it would be more evidence that Chisholm affected the outcome. Doesn't counter anything I have said.

Oh what's that Odysseus quote from Troy?

"It's no insult to say a dead man is dead."

I was thinking along the lines of pot and kettle...but I see what you are saying. Maybe his 12 year old has a good one too.:banghead:

Where in any of my previous posts in this thread did I mention season stats? Are we now talking stats instead of odds? Why are you always fishing for new arguments and diversions instead of just staying on topic?

This was already covered...not avoided. All I know is Chisholm hit Reed and a gap opened up between him and Stewart. Seems pretty black and white/cause and effect. I think that gap that wasn't there right before Chisholm hit Reed has something to do with Chisholm hitting Reed.

There is a sticky called "Trolling, personal attacks" I think his post is sort of like "personal attacks"...but what you do is a combination of both in large quantity.

So upon further thought, is calling out the board troll really a personal attack? And when you compare 6 to 7600...who needs the time out more?

Does not make sense to keep up with exmlb...he has almost 8,000 posts. He will argue his point to the bitter end. I don't post much, just when something gets under my skin or I need advice on something. It has been interesting though, reading how some folks can get to writing so aggressively. The odd part about this whole discussion, no matter which side you are on with this debate, if we all met at some track most would get along because we share the same passion for the sport of MX.

Reed would later say he was so hot after the incident that it was hard to focusI]

:banghead: It just wasn't that big of a deal and has provided Reed with another excuse. He got bumped, didn't come close to falling or going off the track and lost very little time. If anything, most racers, especially the best, would have used the incident to get more motivated for the win. You think RC, or Bubba for that matter (as Reed did try to clean him out just laps prior), would have "lost focus" over something so small that they would not have hung it all out there to win?

I was on the fence about Reed coming into this season and actually liked what I saw as far as attitude from him early in the season, but I think he deserves the whiny rep he has. He'll always be the brides maid as long as the likes of RC, Bubba, etc. are in the game. If he sticks around next year the best he can hope for is 3rd, as RV will be running closer to Stewart.

Alright already. Sheesh. He admitted he lost focus. He admitted to a weakness. He lost because of his weakness. What more do you want?

I want CR to stop being a whiney beotch. It's :banghead:

('course I'd like to race as fast as he does too...) :banghead:

Yeah ok buddy. He says what's on his mind. How many racers do that?

Erin bates: So that was a good race for you, tell me what you were thinking out there.

Racer: yeah it was good thanks to my craftsman, diet coke, tonka. I couldn't have done it without my sponsors, Hanes, fisher price, visa, and rubber tire company.

Does not make sense to keep up with exmlb...he has almost 8,000 posts. He will argue his point to the bitter end. I don't post much, just when something gets under my skin or I need advice on something. It has been interesting though, reading how some folks can get to writing so aggressively. The odd part about this whole discussion, no matter which side you are on with this debate, if we all met at some track most would get along because we share the same passion for the sport of MX.

:banghead: I had a friend that always said "you cant be best friends until you get punched in the face by them first."