how much do you think i can sell this bike for

i have a 2005 yz125 with the following mods done to it.

engine:athena 125 works cylinder kit,dep full exhaust,boysen rad valve, and ported.

suspension:forks; oil lock collars, low speed valves,pressure springs.

rear shock:works pre-load ring,titanium rear shock spring,high speed compression spring,enzo piston plate,works bladder cap

i also have tag sprockets and a er2 DID chain, also i have tm design glider,buffer,and wheels. theres also acerbis enko vented handguards and protaper bars with pillowtop grips and moose radiator guards(not the ugle cages still has stock radiator louvers).

i was wondering how much i could ask for the bike. i dont want to ask too much money because i know its a 2005 and its a 125, the bike is really clean and it was meticulously maintained. it was rebuilt every 10 hours and bare framed to be cleaned and regreased every 30 hours the spokes were checked after every ride and i cleaned the airfilter after every ride (this bike was never beat). it was my race bike and mostly seen tracks. i just want to get a resonable amount considering how much time and money i spent on the bike. let me know what i can ask for the bike i was thinking 2900? i can post some pics but i dont know how can someone tell me how?

it sounds like you got a nice bike, why are you selling it anyway? i dont know about CA but in the midwest for a 05 yz 125 2900 is an insane amount to ask for it...i realize its got a lot of goodies but you only get about 10% back on upgrade investments anyway, but you can always lower the price you cant ever raise it so ask what you feel its worth and if no bites then lower it, personally if i were wanting to buy it I would expect to pay $1600-2100 tops, as that is about what they go for on ebay slightly modded or stock

for a 05 id say around 1800-2300 is a what i would expect. i would put it back to stock as much as possible and then sell the other part on ebay or a local racing message board. ebay sucks right now seems like there rates keep going up

for a 05 id say around 1800-2300 is a what i would expect. i would put it back to stock as much as possible and then sell the other part on ebay or a local racing message board. ebay sucks right now seems like there rates keep going up

+1 for the price, and Ebay rates are getting ridiculous....

haha just reading the price suggestions and noticing the HUGE price difference between CA and western canada. I just bought a 05 yz 125 in BC Canada (pretty well all stock in average shape) for $3500 and that is about average around here.

05 yz125, no matter what mods, as mods usually dont effect price of used bikes.

Very clean with stock decals, 2,000 to 2,200 at very best.

halfway clean with aftermarket decals and other personal touches, 1,600 to 1,900.

trully used but in good usable shape, 1,400 to 1,500.

Claped out and hammered, 1,200.

I think it all comes down to this, how much of a hurry you in to give it

away. I mean, come on. I see this time and time again. My friend has

his 2000 kx 125 up forsale, he is asking 1800 for his, and he will get it because of his attitude. He just says, I'm not in a hurry to sell it,

the right buyer will come along. Of course he lives on a busy road, he

gets a lot of visibility. He sold his 1997 YZ 125 back in 07 for 2000.

I couldn't believe it. I sold my 00 YZ 250 for 1,950 in 07. I went as

low as 1,400 and couldn't sell it, I jacked the price up then it sold.

I wouldn't go below 2200 for yours. Ask around 2,500. If someone

says it not worth that, tell them to buy a new.