DNA Wheels

Just got some DNA wheels. There seems to be some play on the rear wheel when moving it side to side in the swingarm, more than the stock set-up. (1mm - 2mm). Has anyone else noticed this on these wheels?

Will I need a spacer on the front for the tripmeter?

Ya, I know I could mount the wheel on the bike and know for sure:bonk: but, my forks are still at Progressive suspension which makes it a little harder to do.

when ya get your forks back.. take the bike off some sweet jumps and tell us how ya like it..:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

as for the rear wheel, 2 mm is just over 1/16th inch, are you sure you have your axle torqued... i'd be hard pressed to determine that my wheels were built +/- 1/16" by just loading it into the swing arm..:banghead: :banghead:

if you actually measured the spacer to spacer dimension on your stock wheels, and it is different on your new wheels, i'd be asking the vendor, WHY???? (if you are sure you measured accurately...)

..it is "possible" that the wrong spacers were shipped, but then i'd be worried about how competent the wheel builder was regarding offset, wheel true, spoke torque, etc., etc...