My new bike.

I have been wanting to experiment with other bikes and traded my 2006 RMZ-450 for this

2006 Kx250f with a athena 290 big bore, vortex ignition system, stage 3 pro circuit head with oversize titanium valves, stage 2 cams, 39 mm carb, quick shot, r&d fuel screw,full yoshimura system(rs2diamond) with titanium header, c v4 radiator hoses, asv levers, mdk graphics, black powercoat frame and swing arm, twin air filter, sdg step seat, tag clamp with oversized tag bars. mcr suspension.

My question is The guy I got it from said pump gas? Should I chance it?

I havent ridden it yet ( ridding this weekend ) how is this going to stack up against my 450?

The old RMZ

dirtbikeingarage006.jpg

The New Kx250f

kx250f153.jpg

kx250f155.jpg

kx250f154.jpg

kx250f165.jpgkx250f164.jpg

kx250f157.jpg

kx250f152.jpg

Well Its probably around the same power as the 450 .. Just cant lug it into the corners like you can a 450.. Love the weight..

That puny 100/90/19 tire has to go..

Are you sure a 110/90/19 wont fit with the yosh exhaust.. I ride alot of sand and feel like I have a mountain bike tire on the back.

I cant believe this Bike has a 4000 dollar Head.. What could pro circurt possibly do to a head to put that type of price tag on it.

Well congrats. I how ever think the bike at those angles looks fat like a husaberg or something..

I like the black frame and polished upper spar but the black swingarm is to much imho.. But Hey glad you like it.

I think that white Frame sticker is what is making it look fat..

I didnt want to go the polished route.. to much up keep..

I Polished my old YZ450F and it was night mare to keep looking good. Plus I was afraid to ride it and would catch my self Trying way to hard to keep it clean

I was going to do the RMZ But I didnt want to worry about it looking like a show peice rather then ride it.

T-Snake,

Looks good- but the front brake line is on the wrong side of the fork. You can re-route it by unbolting the caliper and not breaking the line. I'd move that, so it doesn't get caught on something.

Sweet ride, let us know how it feels compared to the 450...

I cant believe this Bike has a 4000 dollar Head.. What could pro circurt possibly do to a head to put that type of price tag on it.

That is steep, but I know that they have special Beryllium/copper valve seats installed along with better valves and springs. Those valve seats lead away heat much better than the stock ones.

Better, btw, depends on what you want...

Pro Circuits better is more performance, and less engine life.

Stock is what it is, but has a better chance of living a bit longer between overhauls.

I remember MXA writing that Villopoto never got more than 5 hours on the engine before the valves were toast, and that was on his practice bikes!

Well, he might be riding it a bit harder than the average Joe... hehe

That is steep, but I know that they have special Beryllium/copper valve seats installed along with better valves and springs. Those valve seats lead away heat much better than the stock ones.

Better, btw, depends on what you want...

Pro Circuits better is more performance, and less engine life.

Stock is what it is, but has a better chance of living a bit longer between overhauls.

I remember MXA writing that Villopoto never got more than 5 hours on the engine before the valves were toast, and that was on his practice bikes!

Well, he might be riding it a bit harder than the average Joe... hehe

Just a little lol:lol: :excuseme:?