Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Larry Brooks needs to be banned!

you have to remember that brooks is connected to stewart,the stewart fans evidently think anybody connected to james can do no wrong:lol: :excuseme::smirk:

I agree with this part thats for sure....

• Like 1

brooks told the other ktm riders not to hold up langston or hughes.

boniface said he was racing for as many points as he could get.

that is why brooks had his wheel removed.

you have to remember that brooks is connected to stewart,the stewart fans evidently think anybody connected to james can do no wrong:lol: :excuseme::smirk:

you have to remember that brooks is connected to stewart,the stewart fans evidently think anybody connected to james can do no wrong:lol: :ride::cry:

If you show it as a fact I will believe it. Doesn't matter who you like or don't like.....anyone can SAY all they want.......prove it and it removes all doubt.

2969814.gif

If you show it as a fact I will believe it. Doesn't matter who you like or don't like.....anyone can SAY all they want.......prove it and it removes all doubt.

2969814.gif

i read the ktm bit in racerx shortly after the race in question.

you could call them and ask for yourself or see if you can find the article on your own

2969814.gif

i read the ktm bit in racerx shortly after the race in question.

you could call them and ask for yourself or see if you can find the article on your own

I don't need to prove it to myself.....

larry brooks just said the incident never happened.

could brooks really be exmlb:lol: :excuseme::smirk::ride:

Dang never really thought of it myself:smirk: kinda acts like him huh? j/k exmlb don't cry buddy.

Well if you saw the pre-race footage tonight before the Vegas race there can be little doubt that Chisolm was deliberately trying to take Reed out. He actually slowed and looked at both riders before taking off and running into Reed. His problem was he just didn't do a very good job of it. I don't know if Stewart knew about it up front or not but apparently Mr. Brooks thought James needed some help. Put a giant asterisk next to the season title this year. Too bad. It was great season up until that point. Personally I don't think Stewart knew about it or needed it. He's a great rider. Too bad he's hooked up with such a classless team.

Well if you saw the pre-race footage tonight before the Vegas race there can be little doubt that Chisolm was deliberately trying to take Reed out. He actually slowed and looked at both riders before taking off and running into Reed. His problem was he just didn't do a very good job of it. I don't know if Stewart knew about it up front or not but apparently Mr. Brooks thought James needed some help. Put a giant asterisk next to the season title this year. Too bad. It was great season up until that point. Personally I don't think Stewart knew about it or needed it. He's a great rider. Too bad he's hooked up with such a classless team.

+1:thumbsup:

The pre-race interview with Larry Brooks tonight kinda showed his lack of class. Then the podium interview with Stewart and a couple shots at Reed kinda summed up that the whole group is on the same page.

The pre-race interview with Larry Brooks tonight kinda showed his lack of class. Then the podium interview with Stewart and a couple shots at Reed kinda summed up that the whole group is on the same page.

these comments from the YAMAHA boys only came AFTER the suzuki guys started all the BS

reeds podium interviews have been this way for the last month or so,while Stewart sat silently waiting.what goes around,comes around .SM Yamaha 2009 SX CHAMPS

glenn

I don't blame him for taking shots at him. After being bumped off the track I thought James handled himself pretty well. At least he didn't get up there and say that Chad was a "gritty" rider, and a tough competitor all year. He told it like it was. He has raced Reed long enough to know he's a dirty rider.

If you mean they're on the same page as not liking Reed, I'd say you're right.

Yeah, I agree. Larry Brooks needs to go. We need people who act like professionals in professional sports, not the way Larry acts.

Yeah, it was confirmed tonight on the broadcast. He is an arrogant dick.

No, Brooks has better things to do.

no class no class ...from a complete dumbass...all I can say....

Pre-race footage.......where have you been for the last week........that subject has been beat to death on more than a few threads on here.........check out some of them, there has been more "footage" on here than they showed last night.

A giant asterisk for what? ROFLMAO For Reed getting tapped and then giving up?

I agree Brooks made himself look like a db. Let's face it Reed has been taking shots at Stewart for some time and JS pretty much kept his mouth shut about Reed and shut up Reed with his bike.

these comments from the YAMAHA boys only came AFTER the suzuki guys started all the BS

reeds podium interviews have been this way for the last month or so,while Stewart sat silently waiting.what goes around,comes around .SM Yamaha 2009 SX CHAMPS

glenn

:excuseme: You are definitely a brand fan, huh?

Yeah, I agree. Larry Brooks needs to go. We need people who act like professionals in professional sports, not the way Larry acts.

After last nights move from Reed, we could say good bye to him also. A total unprofessional, and unsportsman like move.

I see through all the BS & state the facts right now:

Stewart-11 wins

Reed-3 wins

Villopoto-2 wins

Grant-1 win

Or is this wrong?? Anyone??

• Like 1

I see through all the BS & state the facts right now:

Stewart-11 wins

Reed-3 wins

Villopoto-2 wins

Grant-1 win

Or is this wrong?? Anyone??

Your facts are dead on:thumbsup:

SX 2009 is over and the best man won!!!!