Sign in to follow this  

He will never be the ''G.O.A.T'' ,but to get a cool name like that he needs to race the nationals.

hes the fastest man on the planet

hes the fastest man on the planet

Well the fastest man on the planet needs to race the nationals.

how about the ''T.F.M.O.T.P'':thumbsup: Oh well I try:bonk:

He could have just beat Ricky to prove he is the goat and not just the fastest but that didn't happen.

Is JS about 40 or so wins behind RC?

To be the greatest you have to have some long term success. Yes, JS has had long term success if you count is youth and Lites career, but he needs a long career at the highest levels.

Racing SX, outdoors, Moto Des Nations, and whatever other opportunities come up will help his case to be GOAT.

Everyone knows he has the skills, but it's as simple as I said before.... He needs more wins.

I don't know if he will ever reach 151? wins (correct me if i'm wrong) but it will be twice as hard to do it not racking up the national wins to help him reach 151?since he's not racing them.

well it does kinda make the nationals have a better chance for good battles thou

You are right.IMO I think it will be better for the sport for him not to race atleast this season to get rv2 and alessi some confidence.:excuseme: but hey thats just me

ricky has like 10 titles or something rediculous like that, stewie gotta do that, win over 72 sx, ride several brands, dominate both series, des nations, freestyle, rap, make a movie, break both legs, miss 4 seasons, come back win 5 titles in a row, slap three people, high five his dad, hug his mom, mow the grass, and do a gainer flip off his tool box and he will be the GOAT!!

How about 2 perfect seasons, never losing an outdoor title....so on and so on.

In which case, it's impossible using those two things, since he's already been beaten in an outdoor title race.

what else does stewart have to do to be the GOAT?
Doubt he can do it. RC may be the final GOAT.

what else does stewart have to do to be the GOAT?

He cant be the GOAT. That name/moniker is already taken.

I think he will develop his own legacy though. I suspect that future races against Chad will be a much bigger part of his history than those early career races against RC.

He's only 23. Its way too soon to be thinking about his history. He's got about 4 more years of racing left.

James and Chad are like Ali and Frazier. Flash vs Blue Collar. Joe is still angry about Thriller in Manilla and its been over 30 years. I think that will be chad 30 years from now if he doesn't find a way to beat James in the next few.

record books, record books, record books..... He will never be the GOAT! He hasn't won nearly enough outdoor championships and he never will considering he isn't doing outdoors, also, He wants to take Mcgraths 72 sx wins... So, he is looking to be the king.... he has alot more championships to win before that happens, he has a better shot of getting the 72 supercross wins then beating mc for sx titles..

If you would have been at Millville in 07' you would understand theres only 1 GOAT. RC lapped the field. Bubba was stuck in a rut on the small approach leading up to "Ricky's Leap", while Ricky was still "leaping". I know for a fact I could go to every race from now till I die and never see anything like I saw that day in the sport.