Sign in to follow this  

My point exactly. Did you see the vid of RC and CR at RC's track before the SX season? If you haven't....check it out. If you have then that is all you need to see to know that if he can't hang with Reed he definitely can't hang with JS.

Thanks for your prediction.

i dont get it were you agreeing with me? actually yes i did see that vid awhile ago before the supercross season started..

my guess is...

1. ricky is still faster than chad they were just playing chad up to bring hype to the season

2. ricky was holding back because well he is no doubt the greatest of all time and doesnt give an f who beats him anymore

3. chad could have been riding insanely fast that day way faster than we've ever seen him ride before or after the video was shot

im gonna choose number 2

how about

4. RC is out of shape and cannot keep up anymore.

your saying this based on what? rc to me doesnt seem like the type of guy that would just let himself go after just a year or two out of the sport.. plus he races those trucks in whatever series.. but based on your post you guys are probably best friends or something...

MC hasn't been out of the game that long either (way less than a decade), and he got crushed by Reed at one of Reed's races in Australia.

There's no way RC has anything for JS or Reed right now. Maybe for a lap or two, but not for 2 outdoor motos...

Wow do you not realize Ricky didnt want to retire, he was forced to retire because of his diagnosis with CFS. RC in no way shape or form retired because he was afraid JS was going to beat him!!!

Is Stewart the fastest rider right this very moment....? Yes

Is Stewart faster than Ricky in his prime....? NO!!!

If anyone believes Stewart has ever been faster than RC, you need to quick history lesson. Stewart has had multiple chances to prove he was faster, he NEVER did it!!

So the original question, Stewart will never be the goat!!! I dont believe Stewart deserves the fastest man on planet title either.... RC deserves that as well!

And exactly how long does CFS last? I guess it doesn't hamper him while racing trucks.

You are entitled to your opinion...mine is not the same. RC himself said that JS is the fastest.

A quick history lesson tells me that JS is a faster and better rider now than when he and RC when going at it. Maybe a timeline for a visual aid in that history lesson would be valuable.

i dont get it were you agreeing with me? actually yes i did see that vid awhile ago before the supercross season started..

my guess is...

1. ricky is still faster than chad they were just playing chad up to bring hype to the season

2. ricky was holding back because well he is no doubt the greatest of all time and doesnt give an f who beats him anymore

3. chad could have been riding insanely fast that day way faster than we've ever seen him ride before or after the video was shot

im gonna choose number 2

Ya that's it. ROFLMAO

1. Ricky is nowhere near as fast as RC.....I doubt RC would be made to look that bad no matter what hype there was/is, altho I don't think there was any hype.

2. Ricky hasn't been training on a bike.......he held nothing back and he does give a eff who beats him.....did ya miss the X-Games?

3. Chad was riding Chad speed.

I choose none of your options.

I will go with 4. RC is out of shape and can't hang with the top 5 maybe even 10 right now. Nothing against him cuz he is the GOAT and was the best.

how about

4. RC is out of shape and cannot keep up anymore.

Agreed. :doh:

your saying this based on what? rc to me doesnt seem like the type of guy that would just let himself go after just a year or two out of the sport.. plus he races those trucks in whatever series.. but based on your post you guys are probably best friends or something...

Have you seen pics of RC lately? There was one on here a week or so ago where he was wearing a stupid ass hat and he had a nice pot belly working.

Here ya go.......

_S2F0543.JPG

MC hasn't been out of the game that long either (way less than a decade), and he got crushed by Reed at one of Reed's races in Australia.

There's no way RC has anything for JS or Reed right now. Maybe for a lap or two, but not for 2 outdoor motos...

Exactly..I don't care who you are if you take time off from training in ANY sport you are NOT going to just jump back in and be at the top of your game. We are talking about the best in the WORLD here folks.....not your local Nov/Int racers.

exmlb do you really think Ricky would say something derogatory about Stewart when he is only commentating?

what title did Stewart take from Ricky?in ricky's last season when he only did a few races which ones was Ricky not the over all winner at?

i seem to remember after each race when they were on the podium Stewart saying i had the flu,i was dehydrated today etc.

Stewart is fast but he is not perfect,remember he is only human:lol: :doh::snore:

I definitely think RC can still go - exactly how fast no one really knows. About a month ago, Dungey was interviewed on Racer X and the interviewer was giving him a hard time because he was at RC's place and Ricky gave him a 10 second lead and still beat him in a 10 lap race!! Dungey was a little upset about it, but said hey that is why they call him the GOAT. If that is true, he can still run pretty well and the video with Chad was messing around.

exmlb do you really think Ricky would say something derogatory about Stewart when he is only commentating?

what title did Stewart take from Ricky?in ricky's last season when he only did a few races which ones was Ricky not the over all winner at?

i seem to remember after each race when they were on the podium Stewart saying i had the flu,i was dehydrated today etc.

Stewart is fast but he is not perfect,remember he is only human:lol: :snore::lol:

No I don't think RC would say anything derogatory about JS, but on the flip side, do you think someone told him to say it? If not then he said it as a huge compliment. Do you forget who he still works for?

If the rest of your post is aimed at me also....where exactly did I say anything about a title? I don't seem to remember JS saying that otherwise all kinds of Reed lovers would be saying the whining things about JS that are said about Reed.

Again who said he was perfect? If he was perfect he would not crash and would never lose....seems like a no brainer to me. :doh: He is IMO the fastest to ride a motorcycle MX or SX.

I definitely think RC can still go - exactly how fast no one really knows. About a month ago, Dungey was interviewed on Racer X and the interviewer was giving him a hard time because he was at RC's place and Ricky gave him a 10 second lead and still beat him in a 10 lap race!! Dungey was a little upset about it, but said hey that is why they call him the GOAT. If that is true, he can still run pretty well and the video with Chad was messing around.

I talked to Ricky Carmichael at Jacksonville, and he said you guys did a 10-lap race down at his house...

One day, we were out at the farm, and he came out riding with us, and at the end of the day, we did a 10-lapper, and he gave me a few seconds of a head start, and he ended up getting me with one lap to go, and I was bummed! I was like, “Dang, dude!” I mean, obviously he can still go fast, and he rides with me now and then, but it was pretty funny. I mean, it wasn’t funny to me, because I was like, “Dang it!” I was working hard, trying to get ready, and he comes out and throws it down on me. I mean, here’s a guy who takes all this time off, and here I am, and he beats me...

hmm doesnt say anything about 10 seconds. It says a few seconds.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/5-minutes-with-ryan-dungey-seattle-preview.aspx

Sensationalism. RC is the GOAT. Anyway 10 seconds or a few seconds that's pretty good but lets face it Dungey is NOT in the same league as JS and Reed. I would bet RC was on a 450 and Dungey on a 250.

No I don't think RC would say anything derogatory about JS, but on the flip side, do you think someone told him to say it? If not then he said it as a huge compliment. Do you forget who he still works for?

If the rest of your post is aimed at me also....where exactly did I say anything about a title? I don't seem to remember JS saying that otherwise all kinds of Reed lovers would be saying the whining things about JS that are said about Reed.

Again who said he was perfect? If he was perfect he would not crash and would never lose....seems like a no brainer to me. :doh: He is IMO the fastest to ride a motorcycle MX or SX.

i think when ricky and james raced each other ricky was always able to do what he had to to beat stewart.

i merely responded to your claim that james was faster then ricky,also i did not mention reed why bring him up?

i think when ricky and james raced each other ricky was always able to do what he had to to beat stewart.

i merely responded to your claim that james was faster then ricky,also i did not mention reed why bring him up?

Agree..that is why Ricky beat him. Could he do it now......I do not think so.

You also brought up the fact that JS said he had the flu, dehydrated, etc.....why did you bring that up? The excuses/whining is what Reed's been known for...thus the correlation.

Agree..that is why Ricky beat him. Could he do it now......I do not think so.

You also brought up the fact that JS said he had the flu, dehydrated, etc.....why did you bring that up? The excuses/whining is what Reed's been known for...thus the correlation.

most dont want to admit that somebody is better be it reed,stewart etc:thumbsup:

exmlb: "He is IMO the fastest to ride a motorcycle MX or SX."

While that is your opinion, it's not the facts. SX, yes James all the way.

MX, Ricky owned James and the rest of the planet!

exmlb: "He is IMO the fastest to ride a motorcycle MX or SX."

While that is your opinion, it's not the facts. SX, yes James all the way.

MX, Ricky owned James and the rest of the planet!

And you can prove this how? At least I said it was my opinion. What fact do you have that says that at RC's peak he is faster than JS at his peak?

How many SX races did RC beat James?

I say again for the 3rd or 4th time.........yes RC owned JS at the peak of RC's career.

It can never been proven but peak career to peak career JS is the fastest......again IMO.

BTW if you just push the quote button it is easier. :doh:

1.ok. lets say RC just dropped this whole car deal. went back to the farm and trained hardcore with aldon for a year and came out for the 2010 outdoor season. How many of you guys would actually bet against him?

i sure as hell wouldn't.

2.Stewart is the fastest guy on the planet right now. He isnt the F.R.O.A.T or whatever the heck you guys were sayin.

3.With villopoto in the class, and got his first year out of the way, stewart won't win another title.

1.ok. lets say RC just dropped this whole car deal. went back to the farm and trained hardcore with aldon for a year and came out for the 2010 outdoor season. How many of you guys would actually bet against him?

i sure as hell wouldn't.

2.Stewart is the fastest guy on the planet right now. He isnt the F.R.O.A.T or whatever the heck you guys were sayin.

3.With villopoto in the class, and got his first year out of the way, stewart won't win another title.

1.) It would be tough to bet against the GOAT but his time has come and gone.

2.) Prove it.

3.) :doh::snore::lol: You serious?

2.) Prove it.

3.) :doh::snore::lol: You serious?

1. you prove that he is then.

2. uh ya

Let's just look at it this way... James almost killed himself trying to beat RC outdoors. EVERYONE remembers that right?! All those "spectacular" crashes.

Then when RC retires, at a time when he was the FASTEST he's ever been,

James can suddenly go 24-0 WITHOUT those "spectacular crashes.

Thus, James got to slow down to become the fastest man on the planet!!!