Sign in to follow this  

Mark Burkhart Supermoto School at Infineon Raceway

MARK BURKHART SUPERMOTO SCHOOL

All forms of riding gear are acceptible. Racing leathers are most common, although MX gear is also popular in the summer. Kevlar style street suits are also worthy. We ask that you provide the highest level of protection that is available to you. Street or dirt style Helmet and good boots are a must.

THERE WILL BE BOTH beginner AND RACER GROUPS AT this EVENT

THE INTRO SCHOOL INCLUDES THE USE OF OUR BIKES (CRF 230F's)

THE RACE GROUP REQUIRES PRIOR MOTORCYCLE RACING OR TRACK DAY EXPERIENCE AND YOUR OWN BIKE AND GEAR

PRICES:

Mark Burkhart RACE Class $275.

Beginner group $345. w/CRF230cc

* Experienced KIDS ARE WELCOME IN THIS CLASS

* Beginner GROUP WILL BE LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS

* PRICE INCLUDES: SNACKS, COLD WATER and Energy Drinks

* ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR OWN SAFETY GEAR and Helmet.

IF YOUR CHILD IS NEW TO THE SPORT AND WANT'S TO GET INTRODUCED TO ASPHALT RIDING, WE ALSO HAVE A VARIETY OF SMALLER BIkES AVAILABLE at select events

WE RECCOMEND STARTING TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER THE DAY PRIOR TO THE SCHOOL AS THERE WILL BE LOTS OF TRACK TIME. Typically, FROM 10AM TILL 2PM WE ALTERNATE WITH CLASS ROOM AND ON TRACK DRILLS, WE USUALLY BREAK FOR LUNCH AROUND 12:30. Then FROM 2 - 4PM WE CONTINUE WITH TRACK SESSIONS AS EACH PERSON CHOOSES. FOR RIDERS WANTING ADDITIONAL TRACK TIME, WE CAN CONTINUE TO RIDE UNTIL 5PM & SOMETIMES LATER.

* This event WILL INCLUDE A DIRT SECTION

* There will be food service on site.

RIDERS USING THEIR OWN BIKES SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH FUEL FOR 100 MILES OF RIDING

ALL RIDERS WILL NEED THEIR OWN GEAR, WE HAVE A SMALL SELECTION OF LOANER STUFF IF YOU FORGET SOMETHING, JUST ASK.

*DAMAGE TO ANY RENTAL BIKES WILL BE BILLED AT APPROX 50% OF REPLACEMENT COST OF DAMAGED PART.

CALL BROK FOR DETAILS OR TO SIGN UP @ 916-837-3243

I'm trying to get a couple of coworkers to sign up, but so far they are too chicken. They don't have any problems jamming out to the coast on two lane roads with cars coming the other way, but something about having a one way track scares them. Go figure...........:excuseme:

A few spots still open!!:snore:

I'm all packed up and ready to go. Hope to see some of you guys there. :doh:

What a blast! I learned a lot at that class. I've never been on a supermoto track before and felt it was worth every penny.

MikeDoran-0393.jpg

MikeDoran-0507.jpg

MikeDoran-0625.jpg