Sign in to follow this  

Best Power Mod For Te250

I was thinking of upgrading my 08 te250 to a 310 for a little more power everywhere (not just lowend). is it worth it or does anyone else have a suggestion? it is stock except for powerup kit. thanks!:excuseme:

I have a 300kit in my 05 TE250 and full leo vince exhaust. So much better everywhere in power. I was going to trade mine in for an 09 model but couldnt way up the extra money for fuel injection and smaller tank.

As far as I know, you have 3 options:

Part no. 8000H1240 - Thats the regular kit which most of us got with the silencer, ECU and plugs.

Part no. 8000H0448 - includes a silencer, an ECU (different than the one in the kit above) and camshaft.

Part no. 8000H1111 - Engine convertion kit from TE 250 to TE 310 - ECU, Cylinder, Piston, rings and gasket.

I have the first one on my bike. This weekend I'm going to test my bike side by side with the two other kits - a friend's bike with the other kit, and an 09 310. Hopefully I'll know what to order next week...

I was thinking of upgrading my 08 te250 to a 310 for a little more power everywhere (not just lowend). is it worth it or does anyone else have a suggestion? it is stock except for powerup kit. thanks!:excuseme:

this is what I will eventually do, but I'm going to wait till it needs a top end rebuild. Then, it will be like getting a new bike.