Sign in to follow this  

Wide footpegs for vintage Husky's?

Anybody make them? I saw a guy on E-bay with IMS one's for sale.,but checked with IMS and they didn't know any thing about it. Could some newer brand bike pegs fit on a Vintage Husky?Thanks

I bought the Husqvarna-parts foot pegs and I like them. They are designed after the early 80's Husqvarna Products pegs. They were $50.00 less than the IMS peg so I figure they are a good buy. Your boots will not lip off these pegs. What ever you prefer is the bottom line. Mike

I have both, the IMS are a big disapointment.

They bolt on, but they won't fold up much, and you can't use the Husky return spring. The Husqvarna-products pegs bolt on and work like they should. Good, sharp platform,the springs fit,and they actually fold up like they are supposed to.

Anyone wants a set of new IMS pegs, I'd sell them cheap.:excuseme:

I have the husky junk billet pegs on my 74 250 mag and they work great - great traction, wide platform, down side is I replace the soles of my boots every other season

I have both, the IMS are a big disapointment.

They bolt on, but they won't fold up much, and you can't use the Husky return spring. The Husqvarna-products pegs bolt on and work like they should. Good, sharp platform,the springs fit,and they actually fold up like they are supposed to.

Anyone wants a set of new IMS pegs, I'd sell them cheap.:crazy:

I interested in the pegs Scooot-,how much? Thanks MX-Frog

Sorry for not getting back to you, we've been busy getting our new 1/2 mile track up and going.

I'd sell the IMS pegs for $100 delivered.

They've been on the bike, never rode with them