KTM 520 vs WR 450

I currently have a 99 WR400 and 01 KTM 520. I do some hare scrambles but my main ride is the Colorado 500 each year. My plan was to get a new WR450 this year and my wife may make me go down to one bike (Not as in "make", a real man in in control of his woman and doesn't need to ask but it makes her feel hse has some authority!). But I have been a little dissapointed by what I read, primiarly on weight. It looks like by the time I fill it up with gas I am back to 300 lbs. I do not know if the WR is any lighter than my KTM 520 EXC, any one know for sure how this will stack up on the scale? Since I do ride at high altitude, more power is always better. Anyone know how the power of the WR450 and KTM 520 stack up? I doubt the Yamaha could have as incredible of an engine as the KTM but my motive to going back to a Yamaha as my primiary bike is that I am sure the Yamaha will have better suspension. I always add heavier springs for the track but I am sure the KTM has flex. I am basically an old 2 stroker and the weight of these 4 strokes almost makes me ill. Should I just concede and go back to a 2 stroke where they start easy enough that 30 lbs for an e-button is not needed?