What lid on the airbox is the one to remove? cause mine got two ( Euro WR400F -02 ) one thats a entire lid, with no holes in it, the second is a smaller one with a separator wich creates two air channels..

Also if someone could tell me the names of the both in english :) i know one is the airbox lid, and one should be the snorkle? am i right?



the entire lid

Okay, Thanks Kevin



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now