DRZ ABUSED! Anyone know this guy!

I don't know sounds like a pretty normal day out on the bike to me ? only I tend to do a bit a damage to myself usualy :D,Even dowm to our last ride last Wednesday no stacks but I managed to get biten by a wasp through my jersy :D,we had just riden through a tunnel that goes under the link RD (it's a drain pipe about 50 meters long just lay down on your seat and keep your head down and away you go)so anyway just as I come out the other end of the pipe this wasp goes bang and hits me on the back of my right wrist. Blooody paper wasp, gees they sting ,but I supose we rode 120km/s is wet and slippery conditions and I did no damage so thats not to bad .I did get some ok photos as we were up in the clouds with it rainning just wish I could work out how to post them I'am not very computor savy :D.

Ian

Well, if he wasnt so worried about his FAGS he might have done better!(somebody get the vice squad on that course)Makes you wonder how George Micheal would do on one of our DRZ's huh? Note:this is not meant to offend or depict anyone either living or imaginary... ?