Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Forget Stewart, Villopoto is the next big thing

HAHA, this thread is rediculous! Stewart would and will, I think he will be racing 2 outdoor events, decimate the field, including Villipoto. It's funny the crazy comments that come after 1 race. Villipoto had nothing for stewart all supercross season and we all know that Stewart is even faster outdoors. Come on guys, don't let one good day wash your brains of how fast Stewart is!!!!

As far as selling the fans short, it has nothing to do w/ Stewart, he has said numerous times that he wants to race outdoors, but unfortunately for him he lost his ride at Pro-Circuit, so they could bring Ryan up, and he chose to ride for L&M who is a Supercross only team.

MAX!!!

OK first of mate, if Stewart "Wanted" to race motocross

He wouldve, as if he could not get a ride. He is the fastest

man on the planet isnt he?

And you cant say that its in his contract, becoz he would not

sign a contract that says he couldnt race mx. Unless he knew

he wasnt goin to ride mx.

He knew it was a sx only conctract, so why didnt he start thinking

about defending his #1 plate (like a TRUE champion), and organise

a team for mx.

Like you said when stewart doesnt crash he wins "MOST" of the time.

Who is the ONLY person to beat stewart fair n square??? Not once but

TWO times

RV

• Like 1

OK, I do agree w/ you, I do think that Villopoto will be a major contender this year and a multi 450 champ in the coming years, but the title of this thread is rediculious, anyone who wants to forget about James is a fool.

Absolutely. Stewart can beat anyone on the planet, including RV....the only one who EVER consisently beat Stewart head to head is now retired. I also believe, as I have posted before, if Stewart was racing & schooling RV; RV would gain in speed and we would be witness to the same awesome racing Stewart and RC treated us with..just this time Stewart in RC's role & RV in Stewarts old role.

Everyone knows that when Stewart crashes he looses and when he doesn't crash he wins almost all of the time.

MAX!!![/color]

That may be true now as RC has retired! 2005 & 2006 RC Schooled Stewart out doors and there always were these excuses...2007 was Stewarts six chances in a row with no excuses to beat RC out doors. No excuses. He could not do it. AND he didn't crash often..he just got beat. Just like 2005 and 2006. WHEN will history give credit where credit is due!

"ridiculous"

adj: worthy of ridicule

Spam: "A trademark used for a canned meat product consisting primarily of chopped pork pressed into a loaf"

OK first of mate, if Stewart "Wanted" to race motocross

He wouldve, as if he could not get a ride. He is the fastest

man on the planet isnt he?

And you cant say that its in his contract, becoz he would not

sign a contract that says he couldnt race mx. Unless he knew

he wasnt goin to ride mx.

He knew it was a sx only conctract, so why didnt he start thinking

about defending his #1 plate (like a TRUE champion), and organise

a team for mx.

Like you said when stewart doesnt crash he wins "MOST" of the time.

Who is the ONLY person to beat stewart fair n square??? Not once but

TWO times

RV

Exactly. This Stewart business is just bogus. - I am the hugest Stewart fan. Go back into riding because of him. But he needs to man up.

Respect has been lost for him by many. The only way to redeem himself now is to jump into one of the next two races and race from there on out.

This sport is about SX and MX first. Then X-Games and overseas racing comes next, then worrying about being a billion dollar athlete should come last.

It sucks how much things have changed over the last few years, in all sports. Its all about business and money, not the love of the sport.

RV is only going to get better going against Reed and others this MX season. Hopefully he puts on a show in the next SX and next MX and humbles Stewart a bit.

It will be interesting to see if this decision by Stewart will work out - meaning will this help his image, business and enterprise; or will he loose a step to RV and others and get dethroned.

As far as selling the fans short, it has nothing to do w/ Stewart, he has said numerous times that he wants to race outdoors, but unfortunately for him he lost his ride at Pro-Circuit, so they could bring Ryan up, and he chose to ride for L&M who is a Supercross only team.

MAX!!!

Horse poop - if Stewart wanted to race he darn sure would be at the startingline money or no money....he is a puss and has let his fans down....hope he has fun trying out for NASCAR :-(

He should just post his contract up on the TT so we can see exactly what the penalty is for violating it.

Watching RV on Saturday gave me flashbacks of watching RC. Same style of riding. It was almost like seeing RC back on a Kawi :crazy:

Watching RV on Saturday gave me flashbacks of watching RC. Same style of riding. It was almost like seeing RC back on a Kawi :crazy:

Everyone keeps saying that, but I just don't see it. What about their riding styles are similar? Help a ignoramous out. I just don't remember RC riding like he is trying to head butt the rider infront of him off the track.

Everyone keeps saying that, but I just don't see it. What about their riding styles are similar? Help a ignoramous out. I just don't remember RC riding like he is trying to head butt the rider infront of him off the track.

The main thing I noticed is how he steers with his rear wheel in the turns just like RC did.

He should just post his contract up on the TT so we can see exactly what the penalty is for violating it.

Some of these posts just get funnier and funnier! What makes you believe you have even the tiniest right to see someone elses personel information and business? It sucks he isn't racing mx I agree. But its not like a week ago "surpises everyone Im not racing mx". We have known for MONTHS. And you people freaking out about it now either live in a cave or really are not very bright. If it was THAT big of a deal maybe none of you should have turned your tv on or bought supercross tickets. Then at least your protest to his decision would have been evident to him and sponsors when it actually mattered. :crazy:

Horse poop - if Stewart wanted to race he darn sure would be at the startingline money or no money....he is a puss and has let his fans down....hope he has fun trying out for NASCAR :-(

:eek::crazy:

Some of these posts just get funnier and funnier! What makes you believe you have even the tiniest right to see someone elses personel information and business? It sucks he isn't racing mx I agree. But its not like a week ago "surpises everyone Im not racing mx". We have known for MONTHS. And you people freaking out about it now either live in a cave or really are not very bright. If it was THAT big of a deal maybe none of you should have turned your tv on or bought supercross tickets. Then at least your protest to his decision would have been evident to him and sponsors when it actually mattered. :eek:

Actually, I was being facetious!!:crazy:

As far as Kawasaki making not signing Stewart and making room for Villopoto, it's true. Kawasaki did the same thing w/ Ricky, they let him go to bring up Stewart. Those are facts.

MAX!!!

One of us is confused because I thought RV was riding for Pro Circuit again this year?

HAHA, this thread is rediculous! Stewart would and will, I think he will be racing 2 outdoor events, decimate the field, including Villipoto. It's funny the crazy comments that come after 1 race. Villipoto had nothing for stewart all supercross season and we all know that Stewart is even faster outdoors. Come on guys, don't let one good day wash your brains of how fast Stewart is!!!!

MAX!!!

As much as I hate to admit, your prolly right.

RV is riding factory Kawi with Tim Ferry

pro circuit is a 250 team only

Thanks, for some reason I thought I had seen on the SX coverage that Pro Circuit had ventured into the 450 class.