03 Cam in 02 WR

Unbelieveable!!!!! I installed my cam last night and it took me a while to realize that I did it right. It is aboultely the best since thing sliced bread. The bike started so easily, I was thinking that I did something wrong and it wouldn't have any power because of lack of compression. That is not a kick starter on the side of the bike, it is now a hand crank. Got up this morning and loaded the bike to take it to work to show my buddies. I can turn the gas on, give the throttle a plip and grab hold of the hand crank (formerly known as the kick starter) and fire it up with one twist of the crank.

From the bottom of my heart I thank the person who came up with this idea. Does anybody know just who had the original idea for this. He will be on my Christmas list next year...........

From the bottom of my heart I thank the person who came up with this idea. Does anybody know just who had the original idea for this.

That would be "YZ250F_Rider", formerly known as sceptor and/or sceptor2. He and his son recently abandoned motoing for some reason and have gone deep sea fishing instead - injury maybe? ? His writing style can get to you if you don't have thick skin (he comes across as arrogant & smug), but what he writes has substance, when/if he's not bickering with others on TT :D :D