ASTERISK GROUP BUY :)

Today should be the day for all who want in to send me a PM! We have several dealers bidding on our business :D I have one firm offer of $429 delivered in the continintal U.S. All other deliveries outside the U.S. will be determined on a case by case basis with extra shipping costs involved. I will personally help with this with my FedEx discount! All Texas ship to addresses will have to add $35.39 sales tax :)

Go to www.asterisk.com and follow the measuring instructions accuratly, if you are confused they have a form you can fill out with your measurements, and they will e-mail you back the correct sizing if you are lost!

MEASURE AT LEAST TWICE! GET THE RIGHT SIZE THE FIRST TIME!!

Randy

Here is the list of those who PM'd me.

Sorry I have not gotten back to each of you.

KOZ97

CR96ER

MUZZA

CHRISSA

YARDPRO

JEFF141

MUD AND ROCKS

DDAYTON217

DJSTT

BERKMAN

BOUDROUX

RWES

BRIAN428

AIRFORCE51

GOZERMAC

NARU

JPFIRE

ROKATT88

JMFRIZ819

THE BLUE ONE

MOTOXGURU

INKPENEXOR

STDEA

YZF01

TEEBIRD

SODBUSTERCB

Thanks for doing this LowCo. We each owe you a few beers! :)

got a near new pair size small. only maybe 4 rides, did not like the feel of braces in general. will sell with shipping for 350!

Just PM'd you my size how do you want payment?

B

bump for the info.

pm me for the contacts :)

Randy

bumping till monday

bump

These * knee braces are very comfortable, if I didn't have the cti2's, I would jump at the chance to buy them for this price.

Ok. I have reviewed this entire thread, and I stand by my earlier offer to beat the deal as long as you all are on

board for this group buy. I checked the dealer materials provided, and based on the dealer cost I can sell a pair of Asterisk knee braces for $410 a set.

THIS IS THE GROUP BUY RATE ONLY! IF YOU MISS THIS ONE YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THERE IS ANOTHER ONE ARRANGED. Any lower and I really wouldn't be able to cover my expenses. Shipping will be through UPS ground unless other arrangments are made. Ohio residents must add sales tax of 6.25%.

As I said in a previous post I can handle making a little money on a lot of sales, versus a lot of money on one sale. Lowco has my information, and for security and so I don't get into trouble with Asterisk it may be better if he still handles the organization of this buy. I also contacted Asterisk today, and they were pretty straight forward about not wanting dealers to sell the product for less than suggested retail. My interpretation of suggested retail is exactly that, suggested.

I am more than willing to make great deals to TT members on group buys, especially because it may lead to referrals, and more money down the road. This is a great forum, and has provided me with many helpful tips and tricks way before I joined. Just a note that I also carry almost all the major brands of apparel, and am more than willing to make deals on that stuff as well, I usually sell items at 25% over cost which usually is well below retail prices, not too mention that I will usually inform you if there are items similar on closeout, and save you even more if you are not picky about color. You have all helped me now I can return the favor.

FORGOT TO ADD THAT SHIPPING WILL AVERAGE $8 - $13 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL VARY,AND OBVIOUSLY COST MORE.

Am I too late to be added to the group buy ???

send pe a pm or email me at kjhitt@msn.com.

Thanks

You guys are all welcome to buy these from whoever you feel best about, for whatever you can get them for! I have pm'd the info. to everyone that inquired about the deal I had allready set up. If you havnt PM'd me yet and want that info. THE DEAL IS IN MOTION!! The sooner you get your checks in, the sooner you will be wearing braces! I'm sorry someone came in late with a $10 cheaper price, but I have called him twice on thursday and left messages and havnt heard back except through PM's. He says he is a dealer and can organize group buys on whatever we want. The dealer I have set up should be ordering on tues. when he has 10 checks in. From there he will order as they come in.

I know I am happy with the original dealer deal!

Hope everyone else is also!

Randy

The checks going in the mail today!!!!

I just found this sight and this post today. I am ready to get involved w/ the group buy. What do I need to do?