Sign in to follow this  

I'M BACK

you weren't missed

supermodell, I see you found your way back, I did you a favor posting your appeal, you did not have very many positive replies, a couple of guys thought I was you, so I took some flack, so be cool, if you want to be a clown join the circus.

If you look in the Book of Revelations, the reappearance of a figure calling himself "SuperModel" is the first sign of the apocalypse. RR.

Be nice this time or we'll put you on IP ban. This means that when you try to access TT, our server will deny you access. TT isn't for MX poseurs so add value by asking good questions, giving good answers and building community. Thousands of others find this pretty easy to do. Cheers!

Bryan :)

dont worry I won't be causin no trouble.

Thanks for the pledge, SM. I'm sure that everybody will hold you to it, with the normal lattitude that we give each other. Please don't go off the deep end again though, that doesn't help anybody.

A little trash talk is cool with me. But insulting the fast guys on purpose and not showing up is not right. If you talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk. I'm not a fast guy yet, but your past posts made us all want to show up and ride "with" you.

And I think you owe an apology to WINGNUTT. You almost got him in deep trouble with the forum folks. :)

If you look in the Book of Revelations, the reappearance of a figure calling himself "SuperModel" is the first sign of the apocalypse. RR.

LOL

Thats some funny schiznit, RR