OFF SUBJECT, JET SKI GUYS

For the last couple of months i've been stressed over all the two stroke jetski bans. most manufacturers are making four stroke sit down jetskis to combat the problem but this did not help us stand-up riders, I saw a comercial for the new kawasaki 800cc four stroke sxi pro last night, don't know all the details yet but sign me up. sweet. :):D

HEY, I'M EX-JET SKI GUY. I'M GETTING MY OLD RACE BOAT READY FOR A RACE IN APRIL AS A MATTER OF FACT. I USED TO RACE REGION 7 EXPERT SKI MOD AND SPORT MOD AND LIMITED. I USED TO TRAIN W/DERRICK KAPPLER WHEN HE LIVED IN ROSWELL, GA AND I EVEN RODE ONE OF HIS MOD BOATS ONE YEAR AT HAVASU. MAN THAT WAS FUN BUT THAT SPORT WAS WAY MORE EXSPENSIVE THAN RACING MOTORCYCLES. I EVEN WON A COUPLE GA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SMOKED DUSTIN FARTHING AT THE FL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ONE YEAR AND HE PROTESTED THE SCORING AND BOUGHT THE WIN OUT FROM UNDER ME! BUT I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE CHRIS MACCLUGGAGE'S 750 MOD ONE TIME.

you ought to check out the new Honda 4 stroke. 1235cc plus turbo charged (optional for $1000). Turbo=165 hp

We have a 19.5' ski boat with a 165hp v6 and it does right around 55mph. The jet ski ought to be sweet!

The new Kawi standup isn't a fourstroke. It's a 782cc two stroke. I can't wait to ride one.