Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get Power Now????

I had a link for Worldpowerracing.com which is where I ordered the Power Now from last year but the web site is no longer there. Does anyone know where I can order one from??

I know that FMF bought the remaining share of DSP, and was told at the dealer show they would be ditributing for them. So check with DSP or FMF, they can probably point you in the right direction.

www.worldpowerracing.com will redirect you to DSP's website where you can order the Power Now. Good luck. I have been waiting for 2 months now. World Power's and DSP's communication is extremely poor. I have had to call twice now; the first time they said it had shipped, the second time they said that they couldn't ship to my P.O. Box. Funny thing is- they had my Email address and also my phone number, but they never got off of their lazy, incompetent asses to call me and let me know there was a problem. There is no excuse for service such as this. This is typical in this industry. I'll tell you what, if I ran my business like a lot of these motorcycle aftermarket companies do, I'd be out of business in short order.

Mike

I'll second that!!!! I ordered one a week ago today. I got an email last night with some lame ass excuss. I called them today and they said it was on back order and to reorder on line. I asked to reorder over the phone and they wouldn't do it. I was going to do the AV-Now but wanted to save some time. I wouldnt buy crap from those people. Looks like an Av-now is in my future. Not that it would take any more time, I just work alot and a bolt on is easier.

Check this site and do it yourself.

Just my 2 cents

Ryon

:)