was lawrence black flagged

because you can read minds right?

Mostly because everything the pros do from holeshot devices to clutch throttle control is to keep the bike form wheelying off the start. He popped one high enough and quick enough to jump the gate at the full start position.

because you can read minds right?

Nope...notice where I said "I think" :eek:

Mostly because everything the pros do from holeshot devices to clutch throttle control is to keep the bike form wheelying off the start. He popped one high enough and quick enough to jump the gate at the full start position.

Exactly. :crazy:

Quite frankly I LIKE his "outlaw" attitude and antics.

It adds badly needed "flavor" to the sport.

I for one am SICK and TIRED of sanctioning bodies having too much power. They should have just let it go, PERIOD.

I'd rather see a total carte-blanche Free-for-all pure-aggression race (including up to deliberate RAMMING of other riders) with next to ZERO rules other than "complete the laps in the least time" than the excessive regulation now prevalent in ALL motorsports.

Quite frankly I LIKE his "outlaw" attitude and antics.

It adds badly needed "flavor" to the sport.

I for one am SICK and TIRED of sanctioning bodies having too much power. They should have just let it go, PERIOD.

I'd rather see a total carte-blanche Free-for-all pure-aggression race (including up to deliberate RAMMING of other riders) with next to ZERO rules other than "complete the laps in the least time" than the excessive regulation now prevalent in ALL motorsports.

YA!

I loved this game:

roadrash-motorway.jpg

I love it! Some doofus gave me bad gas for stating that I believed the gate jump to be intentional. :eek::crazy:

I hear ya......tried to give ya some high octane but I have to spread it around first.........hmmmmm who can I give some BAD gas to.

I just? at the clowns anymore....Here are my last 4 bad gas givers comments:

Here's a return favor....my 1st ever bad gas

please leave the SX forum. You attitude is horrible

rude

you just got OWNED son! POW!

I hear ya......tried to give ya some high octane but I have to spread it around first.........hmmmmm who can I give some BAD gas to.

I just :crazy: at the clowns anymore....Here are my last 4 bad gas givers comments:

Here's a return favor....my 1st ever bad gas

please leave the SX forum. You attitude is horrible

rude

you just got OWNED son! POW!

that last one might count as abuse.

Ooooooh!! Got some more! "take another swig of bad gass, bub". And this one gave me bad gas for my post about getting bad gas... :eek:?

ROFLMAO!

That's classic...finally able to hit ya up. :crazy:

RacerX Observations

I don't like/dislike the kid but what a goon!

I’m hesitant to devote that many words of my column to a guy who hasn’t completed two laps out of four motos this year, but Jason “I Fought The” Lawrence’s Hangtown was incredible—and it has nothing to do with his moto scores. He crashed in the second turn with RV and broke his brake pedal, so that was it for moto one. While in staging for moto two, he decided to take a little test run to see if his brake was working okay. That’s always a good thing to do - but not when you’re already in the staging corral. For leaving the area, the AMA took away his gate spot and gave him the last pick, which coincidently was also the same pick he had two years ago after getting into a fight in practice here with RV. Jason wasn’t happy with this, so he squirted an official with water and went to the far outside.

But then he jumped the gate like, really, really bad, and what I can’t figure out is if he was really trying to get a great jump or was basically saying “F You” to everyone. A black flag soon followed—wouldn’t want to risk another Mini Moto SX ramfest - for - fun—and all this already makes for an exciting race right?

But wait, it gets even better. Earlier in the day, a friend of a friend needed a radiator for his Honda. Jason went over the Moto Concepts team to borrow one and was told no. The radiator was a special one and the MC team only had one spare set. No matter, Jason walked in and grabbed the radiator and walked away. Then he got into a shouting match on the starting line with the team owner, who wanted it back. Yes, I’m serious. I can’t make this crap up, I promise you. I’m not talented enough.

So as you can imagine, the team was not happy when they discovered this and soon after that there were some meetings with Jason, the owner (Mike Genova) and manager (Steve Lamson) of Moto Concepts, and race officials. Jason said a mechanic gave it to him, the team said otherwise, and Jason’s probation was extended until 2023 (or somewhere around there).

• Like 1

The ol' radiator grabb and run trikk ay ?

I've NEVER heard of this one and it seems to be even beyond what I'd expect of this joker.

In the past I've been very lenient of his antics, but this goes WAY beyond crossing the line into what could be considered outright theft.

• Like 1

RacerX Observations

I’m hesitant to devote that many words of my column to a guy who hasn’t completed two laps out of four motos this year, but Jason “I Fought The” Lawrence’s Hangtown was incredible—and it has nothing to do with his moto scores. He crashed in the second turn with RV and broke his brake pedal, so that was it for moto one. While in staging for moto two, he decided to take a little test run to see if his brake was working okay. That’s always a good thing to do - but not when you’re already in the staging corral. For leaving the area, the AMA took away his gate spot and gave him the last pick, which coincidently was also the same pick he had two years ago after getting into a fight in practice here with RV. Jason wasn’t happy with this, so he squirted an official with water and went to the far outside.

But then he jumped the gate like, really, really bad, and what I can’t figure out is if he was really trying to get a great jump or was basically saying “F You” to everyone. A black flag soon followed—wouldn’t want to risk another Mini Moto SX ramfest - for - fun—and all this already makes for an exciting race right?

But wait, it gets even better. Earlier in the day, a friend of a friend needed a radiator for his Honda. Jason went over the Moto Concepts team to borrow one and was told no. The radiator was a special one and the MC team only had one spare set. No matter, Jason walked in and grabbed the radiator and walked away. Then he got into a shouting match on the starting line with the team owner, who wanted it back. Yes, I’m serious. I can’t make this crap up, I promise you. I’m not talented enough.

So as you can imagine, the team was not happy when they discovered this and soon after that there were some meetings with Jason, the owner (Mike Genova) and manager (Steve Lamson) of Moto Concepts, and race officials. Jason said a mechanic gave it to him, the team said otherwise, and Jason’s probation was extended until 2023 (or somewhere around there).

steeling is wrong but the kid who needed the radiator was a privateer named josh greco on an 07 crf 250. If that helps any.

RacerX Observations

I read that a little while ago. Whoever said it above me is right. They need to get some cameras rolling and follow him around making a reality show about his antics. Maybe MTV would be interested. It would be like Nitro Circus meets Jackass. They could call it "Lawless".