Sign in to follow this  

IRP Saw Tooth Brake Rotors

Has any body tried a set of the IRP Saw Tooth Rotors? I bought a set of these on Ebay and they rock! They are way less expensive than those wave rotors and they feel like an oversized rotor! Less weight than stock too!

ian@2832795.com

Ah, driving traffic to your auction huh?

I see I'm not the only one that noticed...

Does this look like SUCKERTALK?

maybe im a sucker-i bought a front saw tooth rotor about a month ago do to bending the stock one.i picked it up at my local dealer for $100. was the least expensive replacement.

after comparing with my friends oversized ebc rotor kit i was very impressed.i have now bought the rear rotor for the extra braking power-and they look cool to.

I am going to get one if for nothing else just because it looks cool. If it improves the braking that would just be an extra bonus, plus I will have a spare disc if I ever bend that one. You can never have too many spare parts.

Their is no web site at this point. They can be found on Ebay and on many bikes in the North West. Through some helpful advise from you guys they will be listed on this web site very soon. You guys are great!

who can i contact to get one and where on ebay. i tried rotor and saw tooth and no luck.help,thanks.

Just search for CRF450R and look for the ianwhamilton auctions. There is it. I just think it was a poor approach to getting the word out there Ian. Ian your post reads like you are a happy customer or someone who is seeking information from a person with the product when it should have read as an advertisment for your auction. If you want to sell something to the TTers go to items for sale thread and try that.

Thanks

After navigating thru this site I see the mistake that I made. I should have approached this differently. A friend told me about this site. A true wealth of info on this site!

Thanks again.

Ian