Anybody in N.C.

I live in the triad area of nc if anybody wants to ride with us.

ATK, where is there now to ride in NC, I used to ride at the poole road trails but then they shut them down so I am stuck on the boring ones around my house

I know of plenty I am located in winston salem how about you mwhitney@triad.rr.com

In a town called Fuquay Varina, south of Raleigh

me and a bunch of guys live in the raleigh/rocky mount area and race hare scrambles. e-mail me if any of ya'll are interested in getting together andracing a bit

Im in Charlotte, NC. You guys aren't that close to me though.

Hey! I am in Charlotte too. Heard about some trails over near 485 construction and Douglas Airport...I'll find out more.

Cheers,

DO YOU YOU RIDE ANY MOTOCROSS? IF YOU DO, I HAVE A TRACK LOCATED IN WILKESBORO (CLOSE TO BOONE).

Looking for NC Trails.. Im in winston area.

I live in Eastern NC. As a DRZ400S owner I’m very into trails. Out here it is very flat, sandy with a bit of mud on the side. I go to Uwharrie and Brown Mt. When I can. Hell I’ll ride anyplace anytime I can. Heard of a place near Pilot Mt. That I’ll head to as soon as time permits. Anyone planning a ride feel free to PM me. I’ll show if I can. :)

I'm in Winston-Salem also! I just picked up my first dirt bike, a DRZ400E, and don't know a single trail. I'd appreciate any info that you can post on trails ATKPILOT but I'm not sure you'd want to ride with me for awhile. :D

My background is road racing but I've recently grown interested in dirt riding. My wife thinks I'm crazy. :)

I'm from NY and thinking on relocating to the Wilmington, NC area. Are there any good off-road / trails in this area?

thanks... :)

I'm from Winston-Salem also. My son (11) and me are also looking for some good local trails. We ride at some of our friends places. Anybody got a place to ride and need some company just give us a hollar!! :)

hdcp0@triad.rr.com

YOU NC GUYS, IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED IT OUT ALREADY, GO TO THIS LINK :

http://www.ncdirtrider.com/html/tracks/nctracks.htm

THERE'S A BUNCH OF INFO. ON PLACES TO RIDE IN NC ON THIS SITE.

TWO I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THAT ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO YOU GUYS IN WINSTON ARE BRUSHY MOUNTAIN MOTORSPORTS PARK AND BROWN MOUNTAIN. THE LATTER IS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST FOR BEGINNERS THOUGH.

THERE IS A LOT OF OTHER INFO. AVAILABLE ON THE HOMEPAGE AT www.ncdirtrider.com ALSO.

GOOD LUCK :)

I live in Apex and ride MX. I am pretty familiar with most of the places in the area. Send me an email if you need some info berudd@hotmail.com

Bruce

I live near Raleigh. Do you know of any good trails in my area?

DO YOU YOU RIDE ANY MOTOCROSS? IF YOU DO, I HAVE A TRACK LOCATED IN WILKESBORO (CLOSE TO BOONE).

I went to this tracka few weeks ago and had a blast. The two guys who maintain it, Jeremiah & Jason, were really cool and you can tell they really care about what the riders think. I would highly recommend it. :)

havent been here in awhile....used to ride at brown mountain every weekend. havent touched the bike in months. if you want to go let me know cause i need to start riding!

im in durham, and know of lots of woods riding around here PM me for details on locations