Sign in to follow this  

Supercross stewart

Maybe he is testing on four wheels so he can try to battle with RC again!!Probably not but a fun thought for us nascar fans.

I bet he's wishing like hell he was out there racing - especially after seeing Alessi won hangtown. He could smoke Mikey in his sleep.

He should come out now, RV is injured. He doesnt have to be afraid anymore :crazy:

He's been seen in the monster camp riding the #2 bike as a back up rider..........

Just kidding but wouldn't that shake things up.

I heard he is racing rc cars and planes and was thinking of getting into boats too. :crazy:

or maybe he is taking time off...going to race a couple Nats and do the X-games.

hmm but there has to be a better reason why though none of those would make up for a few million espesialy after he just signed a deal with nike 6.0

i know there were rumors of him racing one of the world MX rounds, i hope that happens. the X-games are lame but he is supposed to race that event and I am sure he will race the night MX in colorado

he was in Miami feeding rats to alligators in the everglades.

he was in Miami feeding rats to alligators in the everglades.

:crazy::eek:

He should come out now, RV is injured. He doesnt have to be afraid anymore :crazy:

im so pissed, this championship was RV's this year, it was his year to dominate man...so mad

im so pissed, this championship was RV's this year, it was his year to dominate man...so mad

That's funny :crazy::eek::lol:

Makes you wonder why he wouldn't fix that ACL during one of his other periods off the bike as opposed to risking...I dunno...his first 450 outdoors championship.

I heard that his contract diden't cover outdoor.:crazy:

He put it off like many other riders have. RC had his issue with his knee for a few years before he decided to get it fixed. James put his off until practice at Anaheim 2 last year. Millsaps still has no ACL in his knee. Riders dont wanna do it because it means 6-9 months of rehad and no riding.