Calling cougerarm

G'Day mate ,I tried to PM you but it says that your not accepting PM's so anyway I think I got it from Tool Specialists,It come in a kit of secureity torque bits,cann't remember if you need to have security clearance to buy these as some security type tools you need special clearnce to buy an to have them it your possession.But if you donn't intened to use it again you should be able to get it off with a pin or center punch and a hammer and just tap it around with that and undo it.


Thanks for the help, i kinda figured the hammer and a punch method was going to be the eaisiest way. Jeff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now