Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Texas forecast!!!!!!!

F NOAA? Ok. They are calling for 97-100 in DFW this weekend? For realz? Looks like 92 & 93 to me.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Dallas&state=TX&site=FWD&textField1=32.7942&textField2=-96.7652

Well aware of where Freestone is located. I will be there again racing tomorrow night and spectating Saturday. Please click the Orginal NOAA link again, the forecast comes from their DFW office but the forecast is for "Point Forecast: Wortham, TX."

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Wortham&state=TX&site=FWD&textField1=31.79&textField2=-96.4608&e=0

I hope you are wrong as well b/c attendence was down last year and I hate to think we could end up losing our national.:crazy:

F### NOAA they are calling for 97-100 in DFW SAT and 99-101 on sunday and they forcasted low 90s last year.Freestone is about 45-60 min south.

its all about nor*cal....................

Been in TX all my life, I hate you west coast guys. Santa Barbara on up is especially awesome.

Surf, board and mx in the same day, that's nirvana.

Shorts got it. He is the best in shape and its a home town track:thumbsup:

Atleast i hope sooo...

i thought he is from colorado ?

texas= stears and queers.. so i hope you have steers!!!!!!!!! lmao

:crazy::eek::lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

its all about nor*cal....................

haha i always laugh when people from cali say this, as ive met a few who have said it to...

what state is trying to legalize gay marriage every other week?

:thumbsup:

i was REALLY hoping to make it out to wortham this weekend, but im not going to get to :/

haha i always laugh when people from cali say this, as ive met a few who have said it to...

:crazy:

i was REALLY hoping to make it out to wortham this weekend, but im not going to get to :/

haha yea and I can still talk on my cell phone while im driving. and you have to have all kinds of rediculus power robbing smog and emissions crap on cali vehicles and bikes. Anyone who has ever been to Texas KNOWS there is NOTHING better than Texas women. God Bless Texas:thumbsup:

motoxhead I'm moving to Biloxi soon, is it really that bad? I sent you a PM too.

Wait till you step off the plane. The air is literally heavier. It is going to take some time to adjust. Airforce?

A little lesson about the coming pain.

About 90 percent of the body's heat is lost through the skin, and most of that is lost through perspiration. When the air temperature is greater than 96°F, heat can only be lost through sweating. Sweating by itself, however, does nothing to cool the body unless the water is removed by evaporation. When the humidity is high, however, much of the heat lost is countered by an almost equal heat gain. Thus the cooling of the body is minimal, leading to overheating.

Don't worry though JJC, the Gulf, Bay, and Rivers here will keep you cool. :crazy:

Also, better pick up the most vented gear you can find.

:crazy:

i will give u that one thats true and discgusting...lol

my family lives in longview.... and yes i have been to texas..

the best place to be in Texas is the center be cause no matter witch way you go you are leaving.

not every one from Cali surf. Texas women are snobby

. and i have to go to that sh*t hole you call collage station every other year for fire training and the best part of that is when i check in at the air port to come back home.

PS its not legal for fags to wed in Cali but they keep ramming it in to courts, F*^kers give it up lol. that's becoming every other state.

Texas (hickabilly) someone who is born out of there brothers butt.

• Like 1

correction coyotegraphics..

its someone who looks like they were born out of there dads brothers butthole......:crazy::eek:

• Like 1

correction coyotegraphics..

its someone who looks like they were born out of there dads brothers butthole......:eek::lol:

it still only happens in Texas.:crazy:

That's true however Hang Town was at least 95 degrees and the Frenchie kicked ass.:crazy:

it was about 80 degrees and a bit windy.

OK this week we are going to see who can stand the heat in the kitchen!!!Forcast for Freestone is 100deg plus.OOOOOO baby this could work in Shorts advantage??Last year they where falling like domminos.

Just so you west coast guys know its not a dry heat.we are getting rain today and Wed so expect at least 50% humid if not 65-80%:crazy::eek:

I think alessi has an advangtage because you know he will have his sleeves rolled up.....

I think alessi has an advangtage because you know he will have his sleeves rolled up.....

After reading all of this thread I got the lolz from this. :eek::lol:

BTW nice job fellas of keeping it real with the humor and not getting defensive....hope no one got gassed for their comments. :crazy:

the best place to be in Texas is the center be cause no matter witch way you go you are leaving.

not every one from Cali surf. Texas women are snobby

. and i have to go to that sh*t hole you call collage station every other year for fire training and the best part of that is when i check in at the air port to come back home.

PS its not legal for fags to wed in Cali but they keep ramming it in to courts, F*^kers give it up lol. that's becoming every other state.

Texas (hickabilly) someone who is born out of there brothers butt.

maybe thats because they have higher standards?

and college station doesnt represent Texas, the only thing that town is good for is partying and A&M

maybe thats because they have higher standards?

and college station doesnt represent Texas, the only thing that town is good for is partying and the UT...

Texas A & M is there..........UT?????

Texas A & M is there..........UT?????

brain fart.

just woke up.

:crazy::eek::lol::thumbsup: I knew this is where my thread would go LOL.I have been all over the country and The Texas women are the best.Second I would have to say GA.The Cali girls tend to have nice bods but kinda look like raisins.I dont know I just heard it on the grapevine!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:crazy::eek::lol::thumbsup: I knew this is where my thread would go LOL.I have been all over the country and The Texas women are the best.Second I would have to say GA.The Cali girls tend to have nice bods but kinda look like raisins.I dont know I just heard it on the grapevine!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice bods but look like raisins! lol!!

You forgot NY girls! Nothing says lovin like getting your ass kicked on a date by one!:-)

I too have been all over the country and there are beautiful women all over the country...some more than others and I will leave it at that. Raisins? You been hanging out at the nursing homes?:thumbsup:

I too have been all over the country and there are beautiful women all over the country...some more than others and I will leave it at that. Raisins? You been hanging out at the nursing homes?:crazy:

Come on exmlb I grew up in AZ and you know what im talking about.The sun worshipers!!!! Yes there are pretty wemon all over the country I just feel as for looks ans southern personality go Texas has the rest of the country beet.Just my opinion.