Freestone - Round 3 - MX 2009 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

I know this is kinda early.... anyway

I wont go on about the rules, go to THIS topic to see the rules

please copy and paste the following into your post so everyone's picks are in a same format and only use this format if you want to be part of the prediction contest. If you are just throwing in your two cents don't use this format.

[user name]

450 class

Fastest Qualifier

250class

Fastest Qualifier

please use rider #s and not names. For a list of rider #'s you can check out this PDF

Rider #'s

picks are due by Friday night at 11:59pm PST

if you update your picks please make a new post and put UPDATE at the top of the post.

Thanks!!!

Here are the standings after round #2

Week2overall.jpg

• Like 2

man rando this point system has me all messed up(plus stroupe and reed), I couldnt keep track if I wanted too...

MX 219

1. 22

2. 800

3. 33

4. 29

5. 9

Fastest qualifier: 22

1. 10

2. 377

3. 39

4. 61

5. 24

Fastest qualifier: 10

man rando this point system has me all messed up(plus stroupe and reed), I couldnt keep track if I wanted too...

hopefully you will get more used to it in the coming weeks

I think what makes it hard to follow is that unlike last year you don't have Stewart and RV as locks at wining each class. last year all ya had to do was pick 2nd and 3rd in the 250 class and just 3rd in the 450 class because stewart and alessi were locks

I like the bonus points... but if I do it next year and enough people dont like it we can go to a simpler system

I think what makes it hard to follow is that unlike last year you don't have Stewart and RV as locks at wining each class. last year all ya had to do was pick 2nd and 3rd in the 250 class and just 3rd in the 450 class because stewart and alessi were locks

I like the bonus points... but if I do it next year and enough people dont like it we can go to a simpler system

atleast the points are tight :crazy:. isnt that what we all want?

IT's your SHOW run it like you want. :crazy: It is going to be a hard year? THATs WHAT WE WANT a DOG FIGHT :eek:

coyotegraphix:crazy::eek:

450 class

Fastest Qualifier

250class

Fastest Qualifier

Thanks for the lead buddy.?

You may change those 450 picks, but you will be further ridiculed. ?

Remember this buddy. ?:moon:?:moon:?:moon:?