Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a KTM LC4 SUPER MOTO

Does anyone know where I can find a new or used KTM LC4 SUPER MOTO? Preferably a 2002. I've called all the local dealers and have had no luck. They're telling me KTM is not going to release the lc4 Motard for 2003. WHAT's UP WITH THAT?!?!? :)

you may want to look into DELIVERANCE.

they're out of Toronto, Canada, but i am pretty sure you can get any KTM you want there.

Call James Aisthorpe at (707) 643-2548 ext. 3 and tell him that you would like to buy his LC4 with the 17" wheels. It's in Northern CA.

fR3d

Thanks for the help guys. Looks like finding one of these bikes is going to be a pain. Not to mention im getting mixed emotions about the right MOTO for me. Decisions, decisions. :)

SCOTT RUSSELL RIDES THE LC4! AND HE IS GETTING WAXED ON THESE SMALLER TRACKS! IT HAS NO GUTS IN THE DIRT SECTIONS (HEAVY ASS THING) THE 525 HAS THE GUTS AND IF YOU WATCHED McGRATH ON THE THING YOU WOULD SWEAR IT HAD JUST AS MUCH MOTOR AS THE 660! KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN GUYS!!! :)

Hey Drew Crew,

There is a key on the left side of your keyboard next to the A, below the Tab and above the shift keys labled "Caps Lock", try pressing it and see what happens :)

Drew Crew writes: "SCOTT RUSSELL RIDES THE LC4! AND HE IS GETTING WAXED ON THESE SMALLER TRACKS!"

When he starts from the back! I think it would have been different if he started on the front row. Coming in 2nd at Pheonix isn't really "gettig waxed" either. The LC4 is World Champ too, but I can't argue with the fact it's heavy.

MAYBE IN EUROPE THE BIKE IS A BEAST BUT IT HAS NO CLASS HERE! SECOND IS THE FIRST LOSER, AND IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OLE STEVE DREW WASN'T THERE! AND UP AGIANST MAJOR COMPITITION I DONT THINK IT WILL HANG! MAYBE ON THE LARGER TRACKS BUT I DONT SEE THAT MANY LARGER TRACKS ON THE CURCUIT! PUT IT IN THE DIRT IT WILL NOT BE A FACTOR! AND I WAS AT FIRE BIRD RACE WAY I KNOW RUSSELL DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE SECOND RACE! :)

No maybe about it, the LC4 stomped a** in the world champs. If you haven't seen any of those races, you don't realize what level they are at over there. Drew and the others in the US are fast, but I don't think they could place in the Euro races, at least not yet. I also think Ru$$ell will win a few this year, we'll see. It's going to be fun to watch either way! :)