Street Ride through CA Grapevine area?

I'll be riding through this Sunday on my way to Costa Mesa for a conference, just wondering if any of my street riding sisters would be interested in leading a quick spin through any fun local canyons, etc! :crazy:

Caveat: My Speed Triple is NOT a dual sport or SM, so no, I can't be climbing stairs or hopping curbs, SUN! :eek:

Grapevine sucks, but angeles crest will be fun over to HWY15, and if you're in town definitely do GMR (Glendora Mountain road)

South of Costa Mesa is Ortega Highway (74) and a nice easy stroll is Santiago Canyon east of Orange.

We used to do full moon midnight runs on ortega at speed. Man I miss that stuff.....

hay ladieeeee,this sunday ooooooww,just dont know if i'll be in town,me and hub mite try to get some one on one time in the desert this weekend..BUT its friday and its raining outside, GREAT for dirt not so great for street.Iwill im you

and give you my phone #, if i do stay in town i & maybe sun also would love to take for a spin,call me we'll chat,chow for now....

I knew I should have stayed down there a few more weeks :crazy: If your in OC try Laguna Canyon...it's fun and twisty.

Oh we know the Triple can do stairs:p

If you have the option, come down 101 instead of I-5. Nicer ride, cooler than Bakersfield.

Grapevine sucks, but angeles crest will be fun over to HWY15, and if you're in town definitely do GMR (Glendora Mountain road)

South of Costa Mesa is Ortega Highway (74) and a nice easy stroll is Santiago Canyon east of Orange.

We used to do full moon midnight runs on ortega at speed. Man I miss that stuff.....

If you decide to do GMR check to see if it open, it usually gets closed because of stupid people. I used to live in Glendora. Go all the way from Mt. Baldy down, just watch out for rocks and retards, people in vehicles always go to fast (hence always being shut down) on the road.

If you decide to do GMR check to see if it open, it usually gets closed because of stupid people. I used to live in Glendora. Go all the way from Mt. Baldy down, just watch out for rocks and retards, people in vehicles always go to fast (hence always being shut down) on the road.

True. The tuner crowd uses it as their personal racetrack. Problem is they can't stay on one side of the road. I've had some close calls there. ACH would be more fun this time of year. So would Palomar Mtn road. :crazy:

Damn....sorry I missed ya L2F. You should come down for a weekend. Lets set a street date, You She Fix It and I. We'll do the coast and canyons. I have a pool we can cool down in after we ride. We can also go listen to some live music. I promise no stairs or motard madness. And Maryanne lives only a mile away. So drop me a PM when you feel up to it:thumbsup: