Sign in to follow this  

Ohio-Kentucky

We live in Central Ohio and are looking to get a jump on the season a little south of here,(Kentucky maybe?) Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Have you been to Hatfield McCoy in WVa? Several of us are going to try to go next sat. It's about 4 hr south of Columbus.

Ever considered Southern Indiana. We have great riding and not a lot of headache. Lynnville, IN A lot of really big spoil banks, not too many boulders.

Dugger will be Indiana's first ever offroad park. It is slated to open in June. Lawrence County offroad park is a good place too, If you can deal with all the heeljacks on quads. PM me if you need more info. We go riding almost every weekend

:)

I live in The Akron area (Ohio) I am looking for rides/riders/areas. I'm getting back into dirt riding after a few years off. I don't ride very fast anymore, I still get the bug now and then, but I tend to trail ride mostly. Also interested in Dual sport rides in Ohio,Penn,Ky,In,NY,Mi.

Thanks for the info. I had a trip planned for the waterpark area of Hatfield Mckoy in WV this week and now I've got a herniated disk in my back. My riding may be on hold until...Summer-Fall!! Outch. :)

Land Between the Lakes/Turkey Bay in western KY

Gonna go ride there for the first time! Cant wait! Only 2 weeks away! WOO HOO! :):D :D :D :D

I live in Southern IL., Carbondale and have got back into MX bikes and was looking for places and people to ride with. A buddy of mine talked about a huge place in KY where people go and ride and camp? Or is he just BS'ing me?

Thanks

Matt

He is probably talking about Land between the Lakes. It is a blast.

Our group is from south-central Indiana and we go riding all the time. Are you interested in going with us?