Sign in to follow this  

STREET TRACKER in paint!

It looks rude! That's a good thing.

Looks great and I bet it's a blast to ride too. Must really turn some heads!

Eddie you look a little run down and sick. Maybe you should take a few days off durring the nice weather and get your strength back.

Here is your perscription: Two rides a day for the next week and drink plenty of water or malt beverage :)

Shoulda painted it Yellar with the black strobe stripes...Oh well...How big you gonna punch that cylinder I sent ya?

Shoulda painted it Yellar with the black strobe stripes...Oh well...How big you gonna punch that cylinder I sent ya?

96 mm with a aluminum sleeve!replated of course.450 cc,all bore! but shh!!!!its a secret! :)

Blue paint, drilled rotor, fork guards...Keeps getting better( sitting here looking like Dr. Evil w/ pinkey finger touching the corner of my straight lipped grin) :)

Looking Awesome! :D

Looks sweet Eddie. We need a video so we can hear it. Glad you didn't go yellow, we all know yellow is for Suzuki's. :)

Great Job Eddie, I'd like to hear how she runs when you get a chance to ride her. :)

Very very nice but this is thumpertalk it should have been an yammy sr 500 :) Just kidding :D :DIt's nice to see trash turned into go fast!!! :D :D :D I likee

i need to find a way to do video with sound.ive been riding it a ton!i got my first happy slip on the way home.just for no mirror,but you should have have the look on the officers face when i went ripping by.he had that "what in the hell?" look on his face!i love it! :)

Does your digi cam do video also? WE WANT ACTION! :)

yes it does,but no sound!the sound is one of the coolest parts!just came back form the sonic drive in.i get more attention on this thing than i ever did on any of my high dollar sport bikes. :)

Eddie, bring it up here, and I'll block off the canyon of your choice for your pleasure!!! :):D

Eddie, bring it up here, and I'll block off the canyon of your choice for your pleasure!!!

lol!thats not a offer you get every day.i dont think i really deserve that!im really pretty sedate on the street.a wheelie here or there,but mostly i save that for the parking lot at the shop. :)

im really kinda suprised it took as long as it did to get pulled over. :D