STREET TRACKER in paint!

Will you sale it or is it a KEEPER?

my intention is to keep it.i sold the others ive built.they were just test beds for this one.this one is a culmination of all the things ive learned and ideas ive had building them.

im a everything has a price kinda guy,but it would take some good money to get it from me.or a really cool trade. ?

Burned

That thing is really turning out well. I really think that you should trailer it up here to PA. You could take the thing up to the Syracuse mile dirt ovel for a day of fun!!

I bet it really gets the attention you were talking about. I used to see a guy at the Unadilla Pro Motocross races years ago that would ride in on one (road legal also of course) that had the old Kenny Roberts paint job. I also see the guys with converted XR750 Harleys now and then too here where I live PA. But you need a real headlight around here.

Good Work!!

linco

im lucky to live in CO!our equipment requirement is pretty lax compared to other states for sure.when i got stopped today he didnt say anything other than about the mirror.you cant see out of the stupid things any way.oh well.im gonna get a little bicycle or dual sport mirror. ?

ive already had it out on our local 3/8 mile track.its a little long winded for a little track,but it worked well for a stock chassis none the less.