Best Looking 2002-2005 bike contest!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice bike man :worthy: how does that Ohlins suspension do?? i have always wondered if it was good or not.

Thanks, it's the first bike I've owned that I've never sent the front or rear suspension off to be redone. Seems like it took a while to break in, but now it feels great.

Thanks, it's the first bike I've owned that I've never sent the front or rear suspension off to be redone. Seems like it took a while to break in, but now it feels great.

that's cool. how is the bike otherwise? is it reliable? i am getting a new bike in like a year and im not sure what to get. there is a gas gas dealer not far from here.

that's cool. how is the bike otherwise? is it reliable? i am getting a new bike in like a year and im not sure what to get. there is a gas gas dealer not far from here.

It's been extremely reliable(especially the EFI system)and it mostly sees rocky technical trails. I haven't ridden a bike yet that feels significantly better(some bikes feel similar like the Honda 450X)and nothing I have ridden turns better. For '05 and up, a very underrated bike.

If you like two stokes, the Gasser's are great, the big 5 manufacturers are bigger in sales but not performance and reliability.

ggmoab3.jpg

It's been extremely reliable(especially the EFI system)and it mostly sees rocky technical trails. I haven't ridden a bike yet that feels significantly better(some bikes feel similar like the Honda 450X)and nothing I have ridden turns better. For '05 and up, a very underrated bike.

If you like two stokes, the Gasser's are great, the big 5 manufacturers are bigger in sales but not performance and reliability.

ggmoab3.jpg

yea actually that is what i have heard from a couple of people recently. maybe my next bike will be a gas gas.

and both of those bikes look good :worthy:?