Father & Son Ride - Thomaston Dam, CT

dang looks like yall had a great time! i really need to get a plate for my bike. looks sick!

do you have any other pics? i'd love to see more.

I have others but these were the best from the day. We had a great time.

Those photos remind me of the mid 70's when kawasaki put out full page ads in all the bike magazines showing a husband coming home covered with mud after a full day's ride.

Boy, those photos bring back memories. I live in Iowa now and ride a Honda CRF250F on the dirt trails seeking out small muddy challenges like those in the photos.

Great to see a dad out riding with his son. He will remember you spent that time, believe me.

Looking to head out there is the next week or so.

Are there plenty of trails? Recently hit Pachaug for the first time two weeks ago........Thanks.....

Not as big a Pauchaug. It is a 15 mile loop. One side is more technical than the other. The "bottom" side near the river is almost like a track with lots of woops and switch backs. "Top" side is washed out, woops, rutted, rocks etc.

We were at the dam the first part of last week. It was pretty dry. We hadn't been to CT. in a year. I also see they are opening a shop just down the road from the dam called Superfly Motosports. I stopped in and talked to one of the owners, cool guy. That will be great when you break something!! Wish we got up that way more.