Sign in to follow this  

!! Uk Drz Meet Southwest !!

I was so tempted to ride over from Kent for this, but i am working that weekend.

Anyone going to Brands BSB on 7-9 august?

I would be interested in meeting for a ride for that

I was so tempted to ride over from Kent for this, but i am working that weekend.

Anyone going to Brands BSB on 7-9 august?

I would be interested in meeting for a ride for that

Yep, I'll be there, come and find the Team Trickbits truck, I'm bound to be around there somewhere!

Ok so 3 confirmed so far for 19th July::lol:

Moto31382 (me - James)

Pooks

Daywalker

Maybe’s?:worthy::lol:

Tom14292

Devondan

Can you make it? How about you Cornwall people?

If we get the right weather, it will be a good day!

Dammit sorry I'm at a festival so wont be able to make it and the DRZ is officially back on the road, new engine fitted and MOt'd

Dan

I'm in,live in Bath,best place to meet ????? fowlers,Pensford ???

I'm off to watch a twinshock motocross (pending weather) at Farleigh this w/e if you wanna meet before

I'm in,live in Bath,best place to meet ????? fowlers,Pensford ???

I'm off to watch a twinshock motocross (pending weather) at Farleigh this w/e if you wanna meet before

Might not be able make it now on the 19th as going to abedare road racing in the park. Went last year and it is crazy supermotos there are great. Saw one blast through a corner through the roses as he overshoots and then back onto the track.

UK DRZ SUMMER MEET !

cheddar.jpg

cheddar2.jpg

cheddar3b.jpg

Moto, your photos from your 1st post look very tempting but it's a bit too far to travel from Merseyside on my DRZ, I may take the trip on my 1200GS one day & take in Stonehenge while I'm down in that area.

Cheddar.jpg

I look fwd to reading more on this meeting & seeing the photos.

If any Northern DRZ'ers fancy a meet up in North Wales I know some great roads....

NiceRoad.jpg

Betws.jpg

Blaenau.jpg

DontWee.jpg

ToBlych-Y2.jpg

ToBlych-Y.jpg

DenbighMoors.jpg

Road riding or Greenlaning.... :worthy:

Sunday2.jpg

Sunday3.jpg

Looks like there has been alot of interest in this meet, but no commitment to the date.:worthy::banana:

I'll still be going on the 19th, anyone is welcome to come along:thumbsup:

should we maybe find a new date so more people can come?

If the trip to the racing in Aberdare falls through then I would still be up for it. But promised a mate I'd take him but I forgot when I posted here.

I am in Truro, interested and if anyone is up for some cornish back lanes let me know...mods to my DRZ should be done tomorrow...

so this meet has gone from a lot of interested people, to hardly anyone, so i say we find a new date, could be anything really... anyone for suggestions?

I'm still willing to hire a van and come if it's a date i can make.

so this meet has gone from a lot of interested people, to hardly anyone, so i say we find a new date, could be anything really... anyone for suggestions?

I should be able to make most weekends as its nearby, I'm waiting for someone else to suggest a date this time though!

Hopefully might be picking up my second DRZ one weekend soon. I've decided to look for a cheap second DRZ to offroad with rather than mess my SM up, I love it to much!

Not sure if this defeats the purpose of the DRZ though, having 2, one for road use and one for offroad!??:worthy:

Sounds like an idea, I'm in Bristol, so if you come up with a date & I'm available, I'll be there. Sorry only saw this today, been off the board for a bit.

Just another option depending on people location is Cornwall. I can host near Truro and there are lots of great windy little lanes in and about the place.