Uh OH... Class 21 Upsets (Class 60 stays As-Is)

Well, it looks like winning Class 25 (ATV), has beaten the lead Class 22 bike. Looks like 1000 class starting order will look much different if SCORE goes by the previous race class finishing order. 22's might have to fight thru lots of slower bikes and quads to get clear air.

Well, it looks like winning Class 25 (ATV), has beaten the lead Class 22 bike. Looks like 1000 class starting order will look much different if SCORE goes by the previous race class finishing order. 22's might have to fight thru lots of slower bikes and quads to get clear air.

that'd make the dogfight more interesting

Thats IF they stay on intended course... "clean air" is just outside anywhere from 100 yards to a couple miles. ? (sorry, couldn't resist ?)

Bummer is right!

I guess the best part about all of this is seeing the highway penalties. I started racing Baja after the 60mph speed limit was set and never really thought that anyone was blasting down the highway going 100+.

Starts making you think about all the close races you have had and wondering who was playing by the "rules" and who wasnt.

Oh well. Live and learn.

Maybe class 21 will be starting behind the quads at the 1000? Should be interesting to see how SCORE will handle that policy.

Awesome...? congrats to those guys on that team!

Congrats guys! ?

Only one or two more bike teams that could mathmatically displace the 'current' OA bike (depending on penalties in Class 30, 40 and 50!)

From unoffical results:

CLASS 30 (Riders over 30 years old)—1. Mike Johnson, El Paso, Texas/Rex Cameron, Albuquerque, N.M., Honda CRF450X, 9:36:45 (44.99mph);

CLASS 40 (Riders over 40 years old)—1. Scott Myers, Menifee, Calif./Brett Helm, Poway, Calif./Lou Franco, Sherman Oaks, Calif.,/Jeff Kaplan, Thousand Oaks, Calif./Bob Johnson, San Diego/Rick Johnson, Trabuco Canyon, Calif., Honda CRF450X, 9:21:29 (46.22mph); 2. Brian Campbell/Bill Cotton, Bakersfield, Calif./Pete Cochran, Laguna Beach, Calif./Brian Sweaney, Bakersfield, Calif., KTM 530XCW, 9:32:54;

CLASS 50 (Riders over 50 years old)—1. Jim O’Neal, Simi Valley, Calif./Andy Kirker, Santa Ana, Calif./Dan Dawson, Agua Dulce, Calif./Tim Withers, Pepeekeo, Hawaii/Craig Adams, San Clemente, Calif., Honda CRF450X, 9:52:43 (43.78mph);

Still have some hope for some of my bud's teams...?

...but it looks like there's no way we could get it at this point even if we get no penalties!?

Any guess on these Team's? Who do you think will end up with the OA bike?

My money is still on the 404x fools, the Brian Campbel bike.

They knew so little they couldn't cut on purpose!

Then again, they are fools and probably pinned it down every highway.

It would be pretty sweet (and ironic at the same) time if 103x remains 1st OA Bike simply because they had no penalties at all.

I'm currently out of town and I just seen the results...I was expecting very little penalties in our team but never a possible OA. Of course, the OA bike is not a done deal but in any case I'm very happy with the class 21 win (103x).

about time the rules are applied, even though they are harsh, they needed to be applied once and for all. :worthy:

+1;

Progress has its price

When the results are all done and final, would one be able to obtain a copy of their IRC data?

I was hoping someone knows this answer because you can forget about trying to call IRC, over the last couple years when I call they won't answer the phone or return emails