06 CRF450 is Very Hard to Kick Over!!!

So I just rebuilt my 06 crf450. I installed a new wiesco high comp piston along with new S.S. Ferrea valves. I did have it running at one point today and it sounded and ran great.

The problem is that it feels like a 500cc 2 stroke when I try to kick it over. I know something is up because there is no way a high comp piston and stiffer valve springs coulc cause that, or could they? I mean it is HARD to kick over!

The decomp is adjusted to .630 mm and the intake valves are at .180 mm and exhaust are .280 mm.

Any ideas or suggestions?

So I just rebuilt my 06 crf450. I installed a new wiesco high comp piston along with new S.S. Ferrea valves. I did have it running at one point today and it sounded and ran great.

The problem is that it feels like a 500cc 2 stroke when I try to kick it over. I know something is up because there is no way a high comp piston and stiffer valve springs coulc cause that, or could they? I mean it is HARD to kick over!

The decomp is adjusted to .630 mm and the intake valves are at .180 mm and exhaust are .280 mm.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I just found some other threads that say the cam is probably offa tooth. Ill give that a shot tomorrow morning.