Pat on the back companies

YQNVEGAS,

No bubble to be burst here! I've found absolutely NO ONE that would even come close to that price...including changing the tire! Excel Yamaha wont do it...CO Powersports wont do it. Havent tried Fay Meyer yet, but they have a huge backlog of work last time I checked...

Anyhoo...still a great place to go...no waiting involved...at Steele's.

williamsburg motorworks in Hurlock MD. small mom and pop shop.does repairs only.ask for Bill Kennedy.he can fix anything . has been working on all my bikes for 20 years.can order and have anything i need in 3 days.fair labor fee's.i had a DR350 that was running crappy and thought the engine needed a rebuild.he found a vacuum leak and didn't charge me a dime.he could have tore the bike down and made about $500.00 + off me.Very honest and fair cat.

ph 410-943-4305

98 yz 400

01 ttr90 8 yr old sons

01 pw 50 4 yr old sons

[ September 17, 2002, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: starttman ]

Actually every one of these advertiser on TT these guys donated for the TT ride this weekend. These are small business owners and have pitched in a few bucks worth of prizes for the ride. I will do buisness with these guys only

<ul type="square">[*]Moto-Master USA: Motorcycle Braking Systems[*]Dubach Racing Development: 4-Stroke Racing Products[*]Pro Moto Billet: Billet Aluminum Parts and Accessories[*]Ligne Racing: US Importer & Distributor of CRD Motorcycle Parts[*]Seal Savers: US Importer & Manufacturers of Fork Seal Protectors[*]CFC-Offroad: Manufacturer of Bike Armor

Thanks from Ego, BigBlue, Cisco, Fryboy and expecially to Bryan Bosch... Again Thanks TT Partners you guys are great https://www.thumpertalk.com/bike/pages/news_tt_ridein2002_west.htm

[ September 17, 2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]