Cr 125 won't move in first gear

This is an 07 bike and really hasn't been ridden all that much. It's not even due for it's first piston change yet.

What do you guys think I should do?

I don't know how to troubleshoot this, It's never happened to me before.

It starts good, sounds good, but when shifted into first gear it just won't move.

Ideas?

it all depends on how you ride it. What kind of oil are you using for the bottom end? Im not sure if these bikes are a wet clutch or not but i have heard if you use synthetic oil on thye bottom end the clutch will just slip

Need more information.

What do you mean won't move, under what conditions?

Bike is started, put it into first, release clutch and no movement? How about if you put it into second? Can you push the bike around in 1st gear with and without the clutch?

Without info I would guess clutch, you can smoke one in 10 minutes or 10 years depending on how you are riding and how good your maintenence is. If you are lucky you will be able to adjust the clutch cable and fix the problem, it might not be completely releasing.

Does the clutch feel any different or is it the same as always? Have you changed your transfluid? What did you use? Are you hearing any funny noises?