my bike wanted to ride upsidedown

At first glance, I though he had creshed that KTM pretty bad!

Looks like two bikes in one tiny Tacoma...take a corner too fast or had to make some emergency evasive maneuvers?

well the tie downs didnt hold and my buddy took a corner to fast.the footpeg snagged the bed rail and kept from hitting the ground.bike is ok and we still got to ride.we both had to get pictures of this cause you dont see this to often.

ktm tried to throw my drz out of the freak'n truck!!!!!!!

always wondered about this happening.. any damage to the tacoma??

last weekend my CR250 fell to the inside of my trailer, same case, but over my daughter's 4zinger!!! No injuries sustained though and I never though about a picture... just rushed to take it up.

Yeah - based on the puddle of gas - you definitely looked at it for a while before taking action...

my buddies tacoma had a rail dent,but even he said it was worth it,

Have actually seen that happen. Except for there was no tie down over the front wheel like in the picture. Only held on by the footpeg

A way to make sure your tie downs hold is to take a piece of 2x4 about a foot long and cut it on one end so it hugs the curve of your tire profile, cut the other end to fit inside the fender under the triple clamps, put a 9-10" piece of 2x2 across it (to make a cross) and shove it in til teh sideways 2x2 hits up against the rear side of your fork legs - this will seat the 2x4 between the tire and triple clamp - now just crank down on the tie downs - no more bounce and tie down possibly coming loose - you've made the front end rigid and it cost you pennies - no wear on your seals either.

Oh, and check your tiedowns for wear all the time - because a worn tiedown can snap any time.

the way Ive always strapped my bikes down is two going to the bars pulling the bike forward, and two going to the foot pegs or subframes (some bikes manuals dont recommend subframe, mine doesnt so I use the pegs) pulling back on the bike.

remeber, its all fun and games till your bike falls off the trailer.

OUCH!!!:lol::worthy: Poor Zee!

A way to make sure your tie downs hold is to take a piece of 2x4 about a foot long and cut it on one end so it hugs the curve of your tire profile, cut the other end to fit inside the fender under the triple clamps, put a 9-10" piece of 2x2 across it (to make a cross) and shove it in til teh sideways 2x2 hits up against the rear side of your fork legs - this will seat the 2x4 between the tire and triple clamp - now just crank down on the tie downs - no more bounce and tie down possibly coming loose - you've made the front end rigid and it cost you pennies - no wear on your seals either.

Oh, and check your tiedowns for wear all the time - because a worn tiedown can snap any time.

Do you mean a fork seal saver??

That KTM clearly said it didn't want any 4-Stroke Friends!! Not 4-Stroke Compatible! lol

machines trying to take out other machines?