GoPro Mounted to Chest Protector

i like that much better than on the helmet.

That's pretty cool. Personally I like the side of the helmet at the level of the riders eyes....that way the video is shot from the same perspective as if you were riding the bike when you watch it. A little to the side, but the same height anyway.

I like the setup. My cam is supposed to be in tuesday and I'm planning on hitting Millcreek thursday night so I may try it myself.

Nice, can you post a picture of the mount setup. Thanks.

I used one of the curved helmet mounts. It fit perfect on my 661 chest protector.

IMG_1693.jpg

My kit came with a quick connect mount that works on a vertical mount.

IMG_1688.jpg

Then just clipped it on, put on the chest protector and adjusted it where it was pointing slightly up from level. (This picture doesn't actually show the angle used. (Sorry)

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

Then I just prayed I didn't crash!!! HAHAHA

did anyone else see the ufo in the video???? and bigfoot in the woods?

great vid btw.

Good video. Much better than helmet mount IMO.

I saw that the other day on youtube when i was watching videos of bremen

Is that a Pro Taper comercial?

JK....good, I liked it, but you can only take so much of the bouncing around.

I like that angle but every time i've seen it in a race or buys track day roost covers up the lens. I still love the side of helmet look

How come mine has alot of wind noise? Is there a trick im missing out on? I have it on the hi sound setting.

I like it better than the helmet mount. good video

I've gotta agree with a lot of the other guys...in my opinion, the view from the chest protector is much better than when mounted on the helmet! It made me feel like I was riding the bike...rather than just watching the video. The helmet mounted cameras give off the perception that your looking straight down all the time...I HATE that, but I think that this angle works out much better!

very cool location for the cam and nice riding style.

:worthy:

that's way better then a helmet setup look's like your riding the bike not just looking down I wounder what a front numberplate mounted go pro would look like?

How come mine has alot of wind noise? Is there a trick im missing out on? I have it on the hi sound setting.

Put your sound setting on low to cut down on the wind noise.

Put your sound setting on low to cut down on the wind noise.

Will do, thanks

I like seeing the bars it makes a big difference in feeling the presence of the bike. Helmet cam even the goggle one to the side always feels a bit floaty/flying to me

I've gotta agree with a lot of the other guys...in my opinion, the view from the chest protector is much better than when mounted on the helmet! It made me feel like I was riding the bike...rather than just watching the video. The helmet mounted cameras give off the perception that your looking straight down all the time...I HATE that, but I think that this angle works out much better!

Agree ! I like it.