GoPro Mounted to Chest Protector

Let me know what you think about this angle. Put one of the GoPro mounts on the front of my chest protector. This was my first attempt with this mount location. I think it turned out pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Superx520#play/all/uploads-all/0/FiEidpxuWtQ

The track is Bremen Motocross in Bremen, GA.

Nice, can you post a picture of the mount setup. Thanks.

That's pretty cool. Personally I like the side of the helmet at the level of the riders eyes....that way the video is shot from the same perspective as if you were riding the bike when you watch it. A little to the side, but the same height anyway.

Nice, can you post a picture of the mount setup. Thanks.

I used one of the curved helmet mounts. It fit perfect on my 661 chest protector.

IMG_1693.jpg

My kit came with a quick connect mount that works on a vertical mount.

IMG_1688.jpg

Then just clipped it on, put on the chest protector and adjusted it where it was pointing slightly up from level. (This picture doesn't actually show the angle used. (Sorry)

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

Then I just prayed I didn't crash!!! HAHAHA

I've gotta agree with a lot of the other guys...in my opinion, the view from the chest protector is much better than when mounted on the helmet! It made me feel like I was riding the bike...rather than just watching the video. The helmet mounted cameras give off the perception that your looking straight down all the time...I HATE that, but I think that this angle works out much better!

I've gotta agree with a lot of the other guys...in my opinion, the view from the chest protector is much better than when mounted on the helmet! It made me feel like I was riding the bike...rather than just watching the video. The helmet mounted cameras give off the perception that your looking straight down all the time...I HATE that, but I think that this angle works out much better!

Agree ! I like it.