Sign in to follow this  

Unadilla U2 helmet cam

Here's the first few laps of my first race of the day at Unadilla's U2 track. I ended up getting 7th out of 11 in the end of the day, but I had fun. This is an old-school track with almost no lines, lots of rocks, and mostly just big single jumps.

http://vimeo.com/5367407

nice video dude. the video doesn't do the steepness of some of those hills justice. The one after the finish you go down then right back up is pretty dam steep.

track looks soo sick.. Ive been thinking about whether or not i wanted to race there but it doesnt seem too too hard.. looks like ill be making a trip up there :-D

Nice vid KJ. I rode the MX track there in the trans AMA in the late 70's. It brings back a lot of memories. The track was sooo rough back then. Plus you had to deal with Magoo Chandler and the likes.... Thanks!

Sick, looks like it turned out to be nice at dilla for once.

Nice video, but dang, it sounded like you were getting SHOT with rocks!

Dude.. Those guys were fast! no offense.

you are leaps and bounds faster than I ever will be but geez..

Nice video, but dang, it sounded like you were getting SHOT with rocks!

Yeah, that roost hurts, it really messes you up. Today I have welts all over except where my chest protector covers, you can see the outline of my chest protector on my body. I had 2 hand guards get broken by roost yesterday.

Dude.. Those guys were fast! no offense.

you are leaps and bounds faster than I ever will be but geez..

Yeah, tell me about it. 6 of them were there to practice for the Red Bud national. Some of them have qualified for a few nationals this year already.

Yeah, that roost hurts, it really messes you up. Today I have welts all over except where my chest protector covers, you can see the outline of my chest protector on my body. I had 2 hand guards get broken by roost yesterday.

Yeah, tell me about it. 6 of them were there to practice for the Red Bud national. Some of them have qualified for a few nationals this year already.

Alas, the plight of the A class rider............ nice vid KJ. Now I want to go race there.............. And get welts... Ouch!