Greenridge Enduro, Oak Creek CO

For those interested, the advance entries for the Greenridge Enduro are due July 6- http://www.racermec.org/images/RMEC/event_entry_forms/greenridgeenduro.pdf

This is a new event, but has some of the workers of the original Timberline Trailriders club that put on the Steamboat Springs enduro years ago. Always great to have a summer race in the mountains!

I am enduro challenged.

This is a Restart format race, no timekeeping is required. The terrain is described from entry and promoter as "medium and tight trees to technical singletrack, with some mountains thrown in. The Course is going to lots of fun with all virgin trail,(if sheep trails are virgin trails) It is going to be a challenging course with lots of trees and mountians. And if you look off the trail the views are incredible."

Steamboat was the schnit in the mid-nineties before the promoters got tired of beating themselves to death. Anyone looking for some fun, semi-challenging trails should give this one a try. It can be a tad dusty at times but otherwise is a great place to race!

For those interested, the advance entries for the Greenridge Enduro are due July 6- http://www.racermec.org/images/RMEC/event_entry_forms/greenridgeenduro.pdf

This is a new event, but has some of the workers of the original Timberline Trailriders club that put on the Steamboat Springs enduro years ago. Always great to have a summer race in the mountains!

The entry deadline has moved to the 10th of July so they can draw that weekend. This is going to be a good one so get your entries in at the reduced rate.

Thanks for the update on the pre-entry date Jary!

The entry deadline has moved to the 10th of July so they can draw that weekend. This is going to be a good one so get your entries in at the reduced rate.

totally in.

just mailed in my entry :worthy:

ive signed up for my first enduro ever. my simple goal is to go home without injury and without having to spend 300 bucks on repairing my bike. finishing is my second goal....

Has anyone got there numbers for this race yet??

Has anyone got there numbers for this race yet??

never mind! just seen the web site.. should get them soon.

Anyone,

I was thinking about doing this race. It would be my first race. Am I correct that I can sign up the day before?

Also, I was thinking I would ride the C class since it is my first race but my neighbor is trying to get me to ride B class. Does it make sense to ride C class just to get a feel for things or does it not make a difference? I have no idea if I am a B or C rider. I am faster than half my friends and slower than the other half (which means nothing to anyone who does not know them).

Any suggestions? What is the length difference beween the two classes?

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris, I would strongly suggest the C class. You can go and get a feel for the race, don't have to race the extra distance or obstacles of the B course and if you feel like you didn't have enough next race you can do the B class. If you race a B race and didn't like it then you have to ask the RMEC chairman for permission to move back to the C class. Hope that helps

Hey Chris, I would strongly suggest the C class. You can go and get a feel for the race, don't have to race the extra distance or obstacles of the B course and if you feel like you didn't have enough next race you can do the B class. If you race a B race and didn't like it then you have to ask the RMEC chairman for permission to move back to the C class. Hope that helps

can i moveback to the c class?:worthy:

can i moveback to the c class?:worthy:

Yes please then maybe I will have a chance to win my class. Bring me the paperwork tomorrow and trust me to take care of it for you:moon:

The video looks great, nice sheep trails and aspens!

Yes please then maybe I will have a chance to win my class. Bring me the paperwork tomorrow and trust me to take care of it for you

Motion seconded.

:worthy:

What will be the approx. mileage of the C class?

B class mileage?

Thanks

i heard 40 miles for c class.