!!! SuperMoto Canyon Run SUNDAY 07-05-09 !!!

Calling all supermotosANYONE WELCOME.......

JULY 5TH 2009....

..WHOS IN????

TOPANGA/FERNWOOD/LAS FLORES/DECKER/MULLHOLAND/ETC....

MEET IN WOODLAND HILLS 91364. @ STARBUCKS PARKING LOT

VENTURA BLVD AND TOPANGA BLVD 9AM RIDE OUT

!!!!!! RIDE BEFORE IT GETS TO F-ING HOT !!!!!

:worthy::lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKa0v1j0CmY

Anyone near West Covina or surrounding areas heading there?

Can we meet up somewhere closer to the 10/PCH?

AAahhhh...Luke your killing me. I actually was laughing out loud. Good to see you and your bike are ok. Just a few corners back you straightened out, I wuz like ooooh lucky, close call. Then a few corners down I was screaming LOOK OUT LUKE!!!! OHHH SHIT!!!. Post that on my SuperMotoJunky pic and video thread "Post you best EAT $HIT gopro" tread, they will like it.

Wow, not really sure I want to come down and ride!!:lol: Just kidding, if I get my bike back in time I'll try to come down. It's in the shop getting some warranty fix done. Just wear the proper safety equip. :worthy:

I may come out for the ride all the way from Rancho Cucamonga. I may truck my bike out to save boring freeway miles. I can carry 2 bikes so if someone near me wants to go get hold of me and chip in a few $ for gas,

Mike R. (909)525-8525 or mikedbike2002@gmail.com

Mike, I emailed you.

For those who didnt make it....all i got to say you missed out...:worthy:

i used up all of my 81.7 miles of gas i had..close one:thumbsup:

and im a little bummed that batteries in my go pro must have been dead:banghead: ...so no footage...damb!!!!

Mike DRZ/Surge KTM/Greg HONDA/Me DRZ....nice ride:thumbsup:

!!!! JULY 12TH SUPERMOTO CANYON RUN !!!!!!

Im a little bummed that batteries in my go pro must have been dead:banghead: ...so no footage...damb!!!!

Mike DRZ/Surge KTM/Greg HONDA/Me DRZ....nice ride:thumbsup:

What. You mean to tell me you don't have footage of my 5" Stoppies.

I'm going to chock you out next time I see you!

:worthy::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Other then that we had a great ride! It was a blast riding with the same kind of bikes. This is only my second time out in the fun stuff with my SM, and I'm definitly hooked!

Mike, Thanks for the ride!

Luke, Thanks for organizing/leading.

Greg, I'm glad you decided to pull into the parking lot, it was nice having you along.

Good times!

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05324.jpg

Good ride guys,Tomorrow I'm going to get brave and try to find out what farted & locked up my rear wheel at 50mph plus ! First time I've backed it in when there wasn't a turn. Cool pictures.

May the force be with you young Mike.

Keep us posted on what you find.

It was a scarry thing to see happen in front of me. Good thing your reaction time was low on grabbing the clutch.

I tore into it today and a small screw had backed out of the mag. It jammed between the flywheel and the stator! Tore up the surface of the flywheel pretty good. I used a die grinder & smoothed it out a bit. The top of 2 of the stator coils got chewed up but I was able to file them down and the wire coils were fine so the stator will be okay. Put it back together and the voltage is right on. I will be riding it next week end but will be watching for a flywheel on EBay. Just found & bought a flywheel on EBay!

Hey guys, I just joined Thumper Talk this morning.

That was a great ride! Looking forward to riding with you guys again.

Great Pic's! The first time I've had a bike photo on the net.

Take care, Greg-XR650R

Good having you along! It's a nice bike too. I just talked to someone about it today...